The Train And Fur Balls.

Clothes on the side or the top.

I spent the last day at the burrow because the family wanted to catch up on what has happened to me in the last few years. I was now sitting on the train with Harry, Ron, Draco, and Hermione eating some candy.

"Ginny got one of those cute little fur ball animals. I want one to cuddle with because they are so cute, adorable, and FLUFFY!" I yelled.

"Hey, how about this, babe. I will get you one for Christmas." Draco said and I squealed then hugged him.

"I would love that!" I yelled. "Can I have a blue one?"

"You can have a blue one AND a red one!" He replied and I smiled.

"Yay! I'm gonna get a little house for them. WITH A HOT TUB! Oh my god, and get them dresses and tuxes! Make them get married and have maroon children! I CAN'T WAIT! OH MY GOD, I WILL GET THEM A MINI CONVERTIBLE SO THEY CAN DRIVE AROUND TOGETHER!" I screamed jumping up and down in my seat.

"I can do that. I will also make sure I will get you all of that and more with my parents money." He smirked and I hugged him.

"I never knew you would be this nice to someone." Ron muttered and Harry nodded.

"I can be nice when I want to!" He said.

Draco and I started talking about the little fur ball things again and which one would be a girl and boy. I'm gonna have so much fun with these little guys. I didn't even notice Harry leave. I ran out of the compartment making as much noise as possible.

"I'M GETTING SO MANY FUR BALLS, I CANT WAIT! I WILL GET A RED ONE, A BLUE ONE, A GREEN ONE, A YELLOW ONE, A BROWN ONE, A PURPLE ONE, A ORANGE ONE, AND A INDIGO ONE! I CAN'T WAIT!" I yelled.

I didn't even realized the train stopped and no one was on the train. I ran into the back of the train and I tripped in air. I heard a grunt on the ground but no one was there.

"Bloody hell, what did the old lady put in my candy? I'm imagining stuff." I muttered. I then saw an arm appear. Only an arm. "What the hell?! Oh my god, it's Harry's arm!"

"Ally." I heard him mumble on the floor. "Help me."

I pulled off the invisibility cloak and helped him up. "Oh my god, your nose is broken. Who did this?!" I yelled.

"Crabb and Goyle." He replied quietly.

"I will get Draco to kill them." I said and we got off the train. We met up with Luna who did a spell on his nose then we went inside. Santa started talking about some Half Blood Prince. I wasn't really paying much attention, like always. He also said something about some dude named Tom Marvolo Riddle. Wait, isn't that Voldypants? I think it is. I can't remember. I found that out four years ago, that was a long time ago. He then told us that my dad was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year and Slughorn was the Potions teacher. Santa finally stopped talking and I got some chicken with some rice and green beans, with some water. Then we all went into our common rooms, changed into our pajam jams then fell asleep, thinking about what might happen this year, now that Voldypants is back.

Hey guys! 2 out of 3 done! Are you excited for the next one? I know I am! You just have to wait and find out what happens. Well, I already know because I am the author and all. :)
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
637 words.