The Second Task.

Clothes on the side or the top. I'm drinking hot chocolate in the middle of my summer break. I am very weird.

I got finished with my nails and I pulled on my swimsuit, swimsuit cover up, and I put on my SPF 15 lip balm, SPF 70 sunscreen, and my flip flops. I slipped my bracelet on my wrist that I bought from Diagon Ally last year. I bought it because I thought it was really cool. It turns you into a mermaid while you are in the water. I then walked out and went to the Great Hall. I looked around for Draco but I couldn't find him. I also couldn't find Ron or Hermione. Where are they? I sat down next to Harry and grabbed some waffles. (Please Read the little Authors Note at the end!!!!)

"Do you know where Ron and Hermione are?" We asked at the same time.

"I don't know, I was asking you." We replied at the same time again.

"We sound like Fred and George." We laughed.

"No, let me change that. Gred and Forge." I said and he nodded.

"Are you ready to go into the water for an hour? What charm are you using?" Harry asked.

"Oh, this bracelet changes someone into a mermaid once they go into the water. I bought it last year at Diagon Ally." I explained and he nodded.

"Cool, I'm using gillyweed." He said.

"Oh, I heard that the change hurts. Just so you know." I told him.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded.

"Well, we need to go, or we will be late." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." He said and we walked to the docks.

We climbed into a boat and we floated to the towers in the water. We got out and we got ready. I looked at the water and gulped. I'm pretty scared. Who knows what could happen down there. I kicked my flip flops off in a corner and pulled my swimsuit cover up off. People started to whistle and I turned around and glared at everyone. The whistles instantly stopped and I turned around and smiled. We heard the cannon go off and I was the first one to dive in. I turned into a mermaid and I looked down. I still had my top piece of my bikini on. I was happy about that. I saw that my tail was the same color as my bikini top. I quickly started to swim forward and I was pretty fast. Let's hope I find this item that I lost. I still don't even know what it is.

Draco's POV. Before the Second Task.

I walked into McGonagall's office and saw Weasel, Granger, Chang, and Fluer Delacours' sister.

"Mr. Malfoy, there you are. Sit anywhere." McGonagall said and I looked around. Everything was red and gold.

"I would rather stand." I said and looked around with a disgust expression on my face. She ignored me and started to talk.

"In the Second Task, the Champions loose something that is important to them. Do you have any idea what those items are?" She asked and everyone but me shook their heads.

"Us." I replied and she nodded.

"Exactly. We will put you under a spell and put you in the lake tonight, you will still be able to breath, but you will be in a deep sleep. You will wake up when you are out of the water. So, drink this and you will quickly fall asleep." She explained and I grabbed the cup filled with tea in it.

"What if we don't want to do it?" Chang asked.

"Well, too bad!" I said and drank the tea quickly.

Then, my vision turned black and I felt myself fall to the floor. The last thing I heard was McGonagall.

"Good luck, Draco Malfoy." She said and I fell into a deep sleep.

Back to Ally's POV.

I was swimming and I heard a beautiful voice humming. I started to swim towards it and as I got closer, the humming got louder. I finally got out of the weed st the bottom of the lake and I saw a beautiful structure. I swam towards it and I saw Draco, Ron, Hermione, Chang (I hate that girl...), and Fluers' sister, Gabrielle. I also saw Harry next to Ron. I swam towards Draco and grabbed him. I turned towards him and smiled.

"Twenty minutes left, you've gotta hurry your ass up." I said and swam up quickly.

I looked back down and saw Cedric swimming towards Harry and Chang. I smiled and as we reached the surface, I didn't expect my tail to go away and it changed to the bottom part of my bikini. Draco woke up and gasped. We smiled as everyone started to clap and we hugged.

"I must say, you look really hot in the bikini." He said and we swam yo my father, Neville, Dean, and Seamus.

They pulled us out of the water and they hugged me. "You did it! You were first to get out!" They yelled and jumped up and down.

I giggled and looked back at the water. "Yes I did!" I replied and Chang and Cedric both came up. Right after, Viktor and Hermione popped up.

"HERMIONE!!! I DID IT!!! I'M IN FIRST PLACE!!!" I yelled, pulled her out, and gave her a towel. We hugged then Draco pulled me away.

"You did it!" He said and we hugged and I kissed his cheek.

"I know! I'm so happy!" I yelled then out of nowhere, Harry flew out of the water and landed next to me. I screamed and jumped in Dracos' arms.

"Oh, it's just Harry. DON'T DO THAT, I COULD HAVE DIED!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!" I screamed.

"Sorry." He said and I gave him a towel and a hug.

"In first place, Ally Snape! In second place, because he brought up two people, Harry Potter! In third place, Cedric Diggory! In fourth place, Viktor Crum! And in fifth place, Fleur Delacour!" Santa yelled and I clapped.

Then we all went back to the castle, had dinner, and went to sleep.

Hey, guys!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 5,000 READS!!! I hope you liked this chapter! YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH HARRY POTTER WEEKEND ON ABC FAMILY!!! I WILL BE!!! I'M WATCHING YOU ALL!!!! Just kidding! (Hands out cookies and ice cream.) Eat. I heard all of your bellys rumbling throughout this chapter. Just kidding! But still, I don't want my little Bunnies to starve! Hey, I like that! I WILL CALL MY READERS MY BUNNIES!!!! BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER MADE!!!!! So, my little Bunnies, have a nice night/morning!!!

Luv ya and take care, my little Bunnies!

Tala R.