Library Gone Wrong

(Clothes on the top or side.)

I slammed my big book shut and Hermionie jumped and pulled out her mirror that Penelo Clearwater let her borrow. I giggled and she glared at me. I set the book down onto the table next to me, stood up, and faced Hermione.

"We need to split up, Hermionie. I'll go into the restricted section and you will look over here. In an hour, I will come back and we will see if we found anything, alright?" I asked and she nodded and started to look.

I grabbed my slip that was signed by dad and gave it to the person who runs the library. She unlocked the door and I walked in. When I was looking at books for an hour, all I found was the history of it and the Chamber of Poopsville. What kind of a name is Poopsville? I walked out and walked to where Hermionie was supposed to be. I turned the corner and looked at the ground because my foot hit something solid. I saw Hermionie on the ground, along with the Ravenclaw prefect, petrified. I screamed really loudly and sat down next to her.

"WHY?!?! WHY NOT ME?!?! I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR HER!!!!! I WAS THE ONER WHO SAID TO SPLIT UP!!!!! WAKE UP, HERMIONE, WAKE UP!!!!" I screamed while sobbing.

I curled up next to her and put my head on her.

"How did I not see the monster?" I said and closed my eyes.

McGonagall's POV.

I was walking in the halls with Snape and Dumbledore, when we heard a loud scream. The flower vase beside us on a table broke into a thousand tiny peices. We heard some sobs and some more yelling. I looked at Snape and Dumbledore and they looked at me.

"Ally!" We all yelled and ran towards the Library.

We ran in and looked around.

"Severus, come here!" I heard Albus yell.

No one was in the Library. I ran over and saw Miss Clearwater, Miss Granger, and Ally laying on the floor, petrified. (Not for real, they think that.) I looked over at Severus and saw a tear roll down his cheek. We took them to the Hospital Wing and I went to go get Potter, Weasley, Malfoy, Wattson, Roe, Wings, and Reynolds. They were getting ready for the quiddit h match happening in a few hours. I pretty much ran into the Great Hall and ran over to them.

"The quidditch match is canceled! Everyone go to the I dormitories except for the following people: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Alice Wattson, Charlote Roe, Grace Marie Reynolds, and Indigo Wings! If you were called, follow me, quickly!" I yelled and walked out with the kids on my heels. We got there and I led them to the beds.

"Now, this may shock you a little." I said and pulled the curtains back to reveal Hermionie Granger and Ally Snape on their beds, petrified, and Severus, crying holding his daughters hand. Everyone gasped and stared at them. Draco Malfoy walked up and sat next to Ally and started to tear up.

"They were found in the library, petrified, with this mirror. Belong to any one of you?" I asked and everyone shook their heads except for Charlotte.

"That's Penelope Clearwater's, ma'am." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you. You can stay here as long as you like." I said and looked at Ally and Hermionie one more time. Then, out of nowhere, Ally's eyes opened.

"Ally! You're alright!" They yelled.

"Yes. I didn't get petrified, I just fell asleep next to them. I feel really bad, it's all my fault. I told her we should split up and read something else." She said and got up from the bed.

Ally's POV.

I walked up to Hermionie and hugged her.

"Come on, leave them with her. They are best friends." Charlotte said and Draco nodded.

I followed them out and went to the kitchens to eat.

"This has got to be the worst day ever." I said.

Third Person POV.

I chuckled to myself as I saw the scene from my hiding place. Master told me to watch her. She thinks this is the worst day ever? Little did Ally Snape know that this was nothing. Something's coming. Something bad. Worse than this. I'm coming for you, Ally Snape. Very soon.

Hey, guys! A little cliff hanger there! Who do you think the person is??? Well, I gotta go do some homework! Hope you liked my chapter! Guys, please read my Harry Potter Twin sister book and my Just Write it thing!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.