Where is Everyone???

Clothes on the top or the side. By the way, I changed what Molly looked like. Picture of her with the clothes. By the way, one curse word will be in this chapter, you have been warned. I wall put a star ( * ) before the sentence it is in.

I opened my eyes and I was magically in a fireplace in the Ministry of Magic. Cool! I'm so glad I'm not wet because of the toilet water... That was disgusting. I stepped out and Draco- I mean Arthur stepped out after me. He took my hand and Harry, Ron, and Hermione started walking behind us. Arthur grabbed my hand and we started walking to an empty elevator. Harry, Ron, and Hermione followed. We were about to go, but Umbridge joined us in our elevator.

"Hello, Arthur, Molly, Albert (Harry), Mafalda (Hermionie), and Reginald (Ron). How are all of you today?" She asked.

"Good/Fine." We replied at the same time.

"That's good. I'm feeling wonderful myself." She told us.

"That's wonderful." I sarcastically said, and Draco stepped on my foot as a warning.

(*) "I know." She giggled, I'm guessing she didn't hear my sarcasm. Dumb bitch.

"Arthur, Molly, aren't you supposed to be somewhere? Same with you, Reginald?" She asked.

"Um... Right." The three of us replied and walked off the elevator. Harry and Hermione looked at us in horror.

"Well, good day to you three!" She giggled and closed the door to the elevator.

"Well, what do we do now?" Ron asked. Just walk around for a little bit.

"We are supposed to be where they are at in half an hour. We just have to wait." I replied and we started to look around.

Magical unicorn time skip!!!! I don't know why I just did that...

"Ok, we need to go to level 2, we are at level 5 right now." I told Ron and Draco as we walked into a elevator.

"Well, press 2 then, Ally!" Ron told me.

"I thought you were going to do it!" I said.

"Hell no!" He replied.

"It's too far!" I yelled and reached out a little bit, even though I was right next to the buttons.

"Ugh, stop fighting, lazy asses!" Draco yelled, reached his arm over me, and pressed the button.

"Get a room, you two!" Ron said.

"Um... Tecnacly, wouldn't an elevator be a room?" Draco asked.

"I don't know, why are you asking me? I'm dumb." He said and I tried not to laugh. What, I forgot to pee before we came here!

"Um, TMI, Ally..." Ron said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked and they nodded.

"Oops?"

"We're here." Draco said.

We stepped out of the elevator and looked around. It was like a maze, so many hallways. We walked forwards, trying to look for the door that says 'Court Room' but we couldn't find one.

"We will never find this damn room!" Ron grumbled. I mean, his stomach grumbled.

"AWWWW, is little Ronnie hungwy?!?!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes I am." He replied.

I dug through my huge purse and grabbed a granola bar out. I handed it to him, and he took it and shoved it down his throat.

"Whoa! That was cool! Did you hear that sound?!?!" Draco yelled.

"No it was not cool, it was disgusting. And yes, I did hear that sound, what was that?" I replied and looked around.

"That was me, I farted." Ron admitted, raising his hand.

"Oh, come on!" We yelled, waving our hands in front of our face.

"Sorry!" He replied.

"Hey, guys, look! It's the room!" I yelled and opened it.

"You are guilty- you guys are late!" Dumbridge yelled.

"Sorry, we got lost." I yelled back.

"Just, sit down." She calmly said.

"3!" We heard Harry yell and spells were flying towards Dumbridge. I ran up to her still figure, no she is not dead, she is passed out, and grabbed the necklace.

"Let's go! Dementors are coming!!!!" I yelled and started running to the nearest elevator with a random girl.

We all ran into the elevator and closed the doors (btw, the doors have holes in them.) and pressed the button that had the number one on it. The Dementors flew to us and started sucking out our good memories.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry yelled and the Dementors disappeared.

We got to the first floor and we started running. We changed back to our normal selves except Ron, he still had a few minutes left. Ron and the girl stopped, so we had to stop.

"Take the children, go far away, got it?" He told the girl and she kissed him.

He changed back to his normal self and she looked at him, scared. The real people came out behind us, except for Molly and Arthur and we started running again. The fireplaces started closing and we got to the last one just in time. We jumped in and unfortunately, a bad person came in with us. Everything went black after that.

Thought I would end it there?!?! You were wrong!

I was in a forest, on top of a mountain. It was snowing. I looked around but didn't see Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Draco. I'm by myself. Where am I?! Where are they?! I'm shivering so much right now.

"Where's my wand?!" I said to myself and started looking.

I found it lying in the snow a few feet away and I grabbed it. What the hell am I going to do now? I looked at my heft hand and stared at the ring on my finger.

"I miss you already, Draco. Who knows when I will ever see you again." I whispered to myself and waved my wand in the air. A hot chocolate and a blanket appeared next to me and I put the blanket around me. I sipped the hot chocolate thinking to myself. How long am I going to be here alone? And what is today, how long was I asleep?

So, guys. I finally updated! Are you happy? You should be. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. Homework is a b*tch. Sorry for my language. So, I am in ensemble and I am one of the Lords minions I think in my schools musical, Shrek. So, I might not be able to update quickly because of the rehearsals. And also, I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving! I won't be updating during Christmas, remember that, because I will be going on the Disney Dream for a week and that means no wifi. But I am super excited! I already know some of my presents that I'm getting! :) Hope you guys had a good day! By the way, HOLY CRAP. 8,000 READS ON MY BOOK?!?! NO FREAKING WAY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Song of the Day: Mary Did You Know By Pentatonix. Thought I would get into the Christmas spirit.
Luv ya and take care, my huge Bunny Army!
Tala R.
1168 Words.