Long Time No See.

Clothes on the side or the top. I'm back!

Ron and I have been running for a long time and we just decided to run without light.

"How much longer do we have to run for? We have been running for 45 minutes!" Ron panted.

"I don't know Ron, but we might almost be at Hogwarts. Wait! Stop, get rest, while I change my clothes real quick." I said and stopped running, pulling out my wand.

"Are you serious?!" Ron asked.

"No, I'm not Sirius Black, silly!" I joked.

"That's not what I meant." He sighed and sat down, his back towards me.

"Thank you." I smiled and waved my wand above me.

My outfit changed into a cute jumper with a blushing penguin on it, black pants, black shoes, my hair in a pony tail, and gloves on my hands. My lip balm changed also. Cool.

"Ok, Ron, I'm finished." I called out in the darkness.

I heard him stand up and we continued to run down the tunnel. We ran for about 10 more minutes, and Ron started to slow down a little.

"Come on, Ron! I haven't even started sweating, and you're already tired?" I asked him while running a little faster.

"It's not my fault I'm not athletic and you are." He said.

I laughed and looked behind me and shined my wand behind me. I saw Ron was soaking wet from sweat and I started laughing. I turned back to continue running, but I slammed into a wall and it opened and I fell ten feet down and onto a tile floor.

"FRICK!" I yelled and got up.

I looked up to see that we are at Hogwarts and everyone was staring at us. We were in the Great Hall. How the heck did we get here?

"Hello, Miss Snape. I'm glad you decided to join us." Some Death Eater said.

"Wait, you're the new Head Master of Hogwarts?" I asked and he nodded.

"Welp, hi, I'm Ally, it's nice to meet you, but I am really sorry about this." I told him and he looked confused. I walked up to him in front of everyone and smiled up at the tall man.

"Everte Statum!" I yelled while pointing my wand at him and everyone who was on the small stage flew back and through the window and into the Black Lake. The Giant Squid ate them and everyone cheered for me.

"Filch, take the Slytherins to the dungeons for me, will you?" I asked him and he nodded, making the Slytherins follow him.

"ALLY!" Hermionie, Harry, Draco, and dad yelled, running towards me.

"Where did you go?!" Hermione asked.

"I went to a random mountain top and I stayed there for a few months and then Ron came and found me, then we went to go find you." I explained and she hugged me.

"I'm so glad you're ok, Ally. Draco was worried, sick!" Harry smiled and hugged me.

"Ally! You're ok! I thought you got captured or died! I freaked out! I prayed for you every night and I always thought about you every day! I'm so happy you're safe now, Ally! I missed you so much." Draco said, hugged me, and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you too, Draco. I really did." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Ally! I'm so glad you are alright! I don't know what I would have done if my daughter had died! I freaked out when Harry, Hermione, and Draco walked in here with out you, I thought you and Ron died. They looked so sad." Dad said, hugged me tightly, and kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine dad!" I told him and smiled up at him.

Apparently while I was talking to Draco and dad, we missed the message that Voldypants told all of us.

"You three, Voldemort just gave us a message and you didn't even listen! Pay attention! We need to get Hogwarts protected!" McGonagall said and we stopped talking.

"Oh, oops?" We questioned at the same time then laughed.

"We all have to split up now to find the Horcruxes and to get Hogwarts safe." Harry told everyone.

"I will go with the teachers and help them out with protecting Hogwars." I told everyone and they al, nodded.

"I will go with Harry to go find Horcruxes." Draco said.

"Any other volunteers to come with me?" Only Hermione and Ron raised their hands.

"Alright, we have a plan. The rest of you, don't freak out, just get prepared to fight. Oh, and Neville, find a group that can help you place down bombs on the bridge, alright?" I told everyone and they nodded.

"Ok, let's go and split up. Good luck everyone, and I hope to see you again when this is all done." Harry said and we scrambled into our groups and started to do what we were supposed to.

"Come on, Ally, let's go and wake up the chess peices." McGonagall said and we started walking to the main doors of Hogwarts.

Hello, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, new chapter will be up soon, so be out on the lookout for that. And if I am not mistaken, I have 900 VOTES?!?! THATS INSANE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I tried to get my mom to let me buy myself a penny board, but she said it was too dangerous. I don't care, I want one.
Song of the Day: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy.
Happy New Years, everyone! Luv ya, and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
931 Words.