Meeting Lavender Brown.

Clothes on the top or side.

"Hey, Ally, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Lavender Brown." Ron said and I choked on my coke.

"Girlfriend?!" I yelled. Oh gosh, I wonder what Hermione is feeling right now.

"Yes, girlfriend, do you have a problem with that?" She sneered.

"Um... No, I don't. Congratulations, Ron. You have finally found someone." I replied, got up, grabbed Hermione, and dragged her out of the Great Hall. When we got out, she started to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Hermione." I said and hugged her.

"I-I l-love him. But h-he c-can't see t-that." She stuttered.

"Well, if he really can't see that, he is an idiot. Maybe he does see it, and he loves you back, and he wants to make you jealous?" I suggested.

"Why would he d-do t-that?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know Hermione. I honestly don't know. I just didn't know what to say to cheer you up." I answered.

"Oh." She whispered then giggled.

"That's the spirit! Now let's show him what he's missing." I yelled then dragged her upstairs to our dorm.

"How do we do that?" She asked.

"A makeover, of course!" I replied and pushed her onto a chair. "Now shut up and let me make you even more beautiful!"

I started to cut her hair to make it shorter (what it looks like in the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2.) and then I curled it. It looked really good on her! I then started doing her makeup. I gave her some dark eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and I put some red lipstick on her lips. When I was done with the makeup, I threw her a black dress that ended at her knees and I also gave her some black heels.

"You look perfect. Turn around and look at the new you!" I said and she turned around. She gasped and smiled.

"Thank you, Ally." She said and hugged me.

"No problem. Now, let's get you a boy to make Ron jealous." I smirked.

We walked around the castle trying to find a guy for a few hours but we couldn't find one. "You can always fall in love with Professor Slug." I suggested and she gagged.

"Ew! No! He's like 60!" She screamed.

"Only joking, Hermione!" I laughed and she glared at me.

"Or my dad." I smirked as she screamed.

"No! That is disgusting, no offense! But falling in love with my best friends dad? I don't think so." She said.

"Hi Ally, Hermione!" Seamus said and smiled.

"Seamus! That's who! Hermione, Seamus, talk!" I screamed and pushed Hermione forward. She slammed into him and they fell down with Hermione on top of him. I giggled and skipped over to Draco who just showed up, looking down confused.

"Hi!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hello. I didn't know Hermione and Seamus we're going out." He replied.

"They're not. We are just trying to make Ron jealous." I explained and he nodded.

"That makes since. He has been hanging out with that Lavender Brown girl. They are dating right? She has dated pretty much every single guy in Hogwarts except for me, Harry, and Blaise." He replied.

"Really? Wow." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. She isn't even a virgin." He said and I looked at him.