The Wedding Day.

Clothes on the top or the side.

I woke up in the morning to see the girls standing above me smiling and Draco walking out of our room still in his pajamas.

"Ally, do you know what today is?" Alice squealed.

"Um... No?" I said.

The girls gasped. "YOUR WEDDING IS TODAY, GET UP, GET DRESSED, DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP, KILL A DEER- Wait, don't kill a deer.... BUT DO EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE THAT!!!" Indigo yelled and pushed me out of bed and onto the floor, so I fell on my face.

"INDIGO!!! We don't want her to have a big bruise or a broken nose on her wedding, now do we?" Grace hissed and Indigo scooted away from her.

"Sorry..." She whispered.

"Let's roll!" Charlotte yelled and grabbed all of the stuff that we needed out of my personal walk in closet. Yes, you heard me right. My own personal walk in closet. It has a spell on it so that only me, Charlotte, Grace, and Hermione can get in it. Everyone else has to ask us to get anything that they need from in there.

"I CALL DOING ALLYS MAKEUP!!!" Alice yelled.

"I CALL DOING HER HAIR!!!" The rest of the girls yelled. They looked at each other and then they started screaming, running around, and grabbing different things that will help style my hair. After they all grabbed things, they started pulling on my hair.

"OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!! GIRLS, THATS ENOUGH. LUNA AND GINNY WILL DO MY HAIR TOGETHER! THE REST OF YOU GIRLS EITHER GET READY, OR HELP ME GET INTO MY DRESS. HERMIONE, YOU GO GET THE BOUQUET. NOW GO!" I roared.

Soon after, many girls were running around my room, trying to do things on time, my servants were making the food in my big kitchen, the Weasleys are setting up the ball room and the ceremony room, and Draco and the boys were getting ready and trying to calm Draco down. Key word: Trying. Alice was done with my makeup, and it looked perfect, and Ginny and Luna were putting my hair in a fishtail braid. Soon after that, my whole room had clothes lying everywhere, makeup lying on any hard surface in the room, and the girls were trying to help me in my dress. We finally got the dress on and Hermione gave me my ring and gave Luna mine and Draco's rings that she will bring down the isle to us soon. We did some finishing touches and Grace also put in some earrings and we were finally done. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door and the girls made a shhh noise, their eyes wide.

"Um.. Who is it?!" Charlotte asked.

"It's me." My dad said.

"Who is Me? We didn't invite a Me, did we?" Indigo asked.

"It's me, Ally's dad." He said and Hermione opened the door.

"We are ready for you." He said and smiled at me, tears barely staying in his eyes.

"Ok, girls, you know what to do, in positions!" Hermione yelled.

The order was this: Alice, Grace, Charlotte, Indigo, Hermione, Luna, and lastly Ginny.

For the boys: Harry, Neville, John, Blaise, and lastly Ron.

Luna and Ginny will be walking down the isle before my dad and I, then the music will start and we walk in. The girls walked in single file to the doors of the ceremony room, and we saw the doors were opened just a little and the boys were already in their formation. I looked through the doors and saw a lot of our friends and family sitting down, and I saw Draco standing in front of Mrs. Weasley.

"Ally, don't forget you bouquet!" Hermione hissed as she threw it to me.

"Thanks Hermione." I smiled and she nodded.