The Train Featuring Dementors.

(Clothes on the side or top. P. S. Did I spell Dementors right?)

"Ally!!!" I heard Hermione yell.

She ran to me and pounced on me. We both fell to the floor.

"Ouch!" I said.

"Sorry." She replied and got off of me.

"How was your summer?" Ron asked.

"It was fine." I replied.

"Ally!" Harry yelled and hugged me.

"Sup, Harry!" I replied and patted his back.

"Ally!" I heard Draco yell

"Hey, Draco! I missed you!" I said and hugged him.

I then heard someone clear their throat behind Draco and I looked up.

"Draco, who is this?" A voice said.

I shivered and looked up. Lucious Malfoy. Draco's father.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy, sir. My name is Ally Snape. Very nice to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Ah! Draco has told me a lot about you!" He smiled back.

"Well, I need to get on the train. Nice to meet you, sir." I told him and ran into the train.

I saw a teacher in thw compartment that Harry, Hermione, and Ron were in. I noticed that it was Professor Lupin! What is he doing on the train? Whatever. I did a back flip and landed in the compartment that Harry, Hermionie, and Ron were in. When I landed, it made a loud bang and they jumped.

"Wow! That was cool! Do it again!" Ron yelled.

I then did a cartwheel then a backflip and they clapped. I bowed then sat next to Hermione's cat. Because I can. And he is cute and cuddly. Suddenly, the train stopped and it turned cold. I looked at the windows and saw ice on them. I shivered and hugged Hermione.

"Something is moving out there." He said and put his hand on the window.

"Is that Draco?" Hermione asked and I looked out of the compartment to see Draco run across the train.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Something's coming on the train!" Ron explained.

Suddenly, a few minutes after he said that, a black, cloaked, figure came up to the compartment door and opened it. It flew over to Harry and sucked stuff out of him. Lupin got up and pulled out his wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" He yelled and a white light came out of his wand.

It made a screeching sound and it flew out. Harry then passed out and Hermionie and Ron were trying to wake him up.

"What was that?!" I yelled.

"That, was a Dementor." Lupin replied.

"Well, what was it doing on the train?!" I yelled again.

"It was looking for Sirius Black. They guard the Wizard Prison, Azkaban." He explained and I nodded.

I then laid down and fell asleep.

Skip.

"Ally. Wake up. We're here!" I heard Ron say and I shot up.

I then ran out and walked into the castle.

"Bye!" I yelled behind me.

I walked in the Great Hall and smiled. I'm back! But, I was here all summer. I sat down next to Indigo, Alice, and Grace and they screamed and hugged me.

"Ally!" They yelled.

"Hey guys!" Then, we got interrupted by the first years and they did the sorting, bla bla bla bla bla. Then,.Santa said stuff that I didn't hear and we went to our dormitories.

"Night guys! Great to see you guys again." Indigo yelled and we laughed.

"Night, Indigo!" We yelled back then went to sleep.

Hey, guys! So, I hope you liked this chapter! This year, stuff will really happen with Ally and Draco! ;) so, guys!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.