Potions.

Clothes on the side or the top. Sorry, this was a little late. I was an idiot and I forgot because I was reading a fanfiction...

"How is it gone, I don't understand! It can't just disappear!" Dad said.

"Mum did it. She said no one but the people in The Center including her know about it. It burned. That's why I was screaming. It was like she was putting my left arm into the fire and the fire was melting it off, but it was very painful." I explained.

"How do we not know how to get rid of it! We need to find out what she did so I can get rid of mine!" Draco said.

"Yeah, but how? We can't just waltz into The Center asking how to do it!" Hermionie said.

"I can die again!" I suggested, putting my hand up.

"We could, but I'm not taking that risk." Dad replied.

"My dreams! She comes into my dreams! Maybe if I ask her to, she will come into my dream and I will ask her!" I yelled.

"We can do that later. But right now, we need to get to potions." Indigo said.

We walked into potions right on time and stood around the table that had a cauldron on it. Slughorn walked in and smiled at all of us.

"My name is Professor Slighorn. I will be your Potions Professor this year. Now then, scales out, everyone, and potion kits, and don't forget your copies of Advanced Potion-Making." Slughorn said.

I noticed Harry and Ron didn't have books. "Sir?" Harry asked, raising a hand.

"Harry, m'boy?" He replied.

"I don't have a book, or scales, or anything. Neither does Ron.we didn't realize we would be able to do the N.E.W.T." Harry said.

"Ah, McGonagall did mention... Not to worry, my boy, not to worry. You can use the ingredients from the cupboard today, I'm sure we can lend you some scales, and we've got a small stack of old books. They'll do until you can get your own." Slughorn replied.

They went into the back then fought for the cleanest book, while I giggled and Draco shook his head at them, chuckling.

"Now then, I've prepared a few potions for today to look at. These are the kind of thing you ought to be able to make after completing your N.E.W.T.s. You ought to have heard of them. Even if you haven't made them yet. Anyone tell me what this one is?" Slug asked and my hand shot up. Another one shot up but a second before me. Hermionie. Slug pointed at her and she smiled in victory at me.

"It's Veritaserum, a colorless, odorless potion that forces the drinker to tell the truth." Hermionie explained.

"Very good, very good! Now, this one is pretty well known. Featured in a few Ministry leaflets too." Slug said and my hand shot up, but again, Hermionie got it.

"It's Polyjuice Potion, sir." She said and smirked at me, she definitely notice the glare I gave her.

"Correct now, this one?" He said and Hermionie looked at me and my hand shot up before hers.

"It's Amorrentia!" I cried before Hermionie tried to scream it out. "It's the most powerful love potion in the world!

"Correct, you are! You recognized it by its distinctive mother-of-pearl-sheen?" He asked me and I nodded.

"And steam rising in characteristic spirals. And it's supposed to smell differently to each of us, according to what attracts us. For example, I smell... Peppermint and pine trees." I blushed and looked at Draco. He always smells like peppermint and pine trees.

"May I ask both of your names?" Slug asked me and Hermionie while Draco smirked at me.

"I'm Hermionie Granger, sir." She smiled.

"And I am Ally Snape, daughter of Professor Snape, or Severus Snape." I replied, still blushing.

"Ah, I knew you looked firmiliar. You have your. Mothers eyes and face. But you have your fathers hair color. But it's not greasy like his is." Slug said and I laughed.

"Yes, he does shampoo and condition his hair, but it's just too greasy! The grease won't go away." I giggled as I saw all of the girls in the room come closer and closer to the love potion. "Sir, don't you think you should put a lid on that before some girl tries to steal some and make a boy fall I love with her?"

"Ah, yes. Very dangerous." He said, slammed the lid on it before the girls got to it, and the girls backed away slowly, pouting.

"So, my smell attracts you?" Draco whispered in my ear and I blushed again.

"Yes, it does. You do smell very nice though. What did you smell?" I asked.

"Freshly picked strawberries with a hint of vanilla and banana in it." He replied and I smiled.

"I have strawberry shampoo. I also always put on my vanilla hand sanitizer and I always eat bananas for breakfast." I said and he kissed my cheek. I then realized that the trio and the girls were looking at us making kissy faces. I groaned, hugged Draco, and put my head on his chest because I was imbaressed.

"Oh, shut up." I mumbled.

"But we didn't say anything." Everyone said at the same time.

"That is really creepy, don't do that again." I said.

"We know, that's why we said it at the same time. We wanted to scare you." They replied at the same time again.

"Really, stop, that's freaking me out..." I said.

"We won't stop until we scare you." They laughed and tilted their heads to the side at the same time. I shrieked and ran out of there with Draco following. He was laughing his butt off, I could tell.

Hey guys! 3rd and last chapter for today DONE! Yay! So close to finishing the book. Are you excited?!?!?! I am! I also know what's going to happen at the end of the book, but you will just have to wait. SCHOOL IS STARTING! I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO THAT PRISION! But, I have to. :(
Luv ya and take care my Bunny Army!
Tale R.
1038 words.