Just a kiss and a stalker

It wasn't like he wanted to walk in on Reyna and Jason. He was just walking along the rows of injured demigods-part of his job-making sure everyone was okay and stable when he somehow managed to walk past a certain room that caught his attention. 

'-stop it, Reyna! It hurts!' A voice groaned,

'You deserve it though, don't you dare scare me like that again! I was scared!' Reyna said, a hint of emotion leeking through her normal praetor voice. That's what really got Frank's attention.

'Praetor Reyna, admits she was scared-it was only a stab!' Frank soon realized the person lying on the bed was Jason, Reyna was covering most of his view but he could just make out worn sky-blue eyes.

'Only? You we're-I can't believe you-' What happened next, made him feel very....uncomfortable and shocked. Jason gripped Reyna's toga and pulled her in for a kiss-okay, he was definitely in the wrong place-at the wrong timing. But his legs were frozen in place, for the first time, he saw his leader, co-worker let her guard down-it was the Reyna he heard so much about from Hazel, Gwen, Dakota and Bobby but never knew existed.

'I....uh-' Reyna stumbled as they broke apart, it wasn't a long one, it was short but meaningful (and Reyna had kissed back.)

'It's the tradition, isn't it?' A smile broke on the praetor's face, a whole new personality shining. This was why everyone in Rome shipped these two-Frank, personally, never knew why but this short lasted kiss changed even the way he saw his co-worker.