Lost and Blue

For Huffle859611. Thank you for visiting my drabbles and ever so leaving a vote occasionally :)

Screw Percy, traveling around New York being simple? They were totally lost.

'Don't you think we should call them?' Jason asked, throwing the map away.

'With 4 kids in the back-no way,' Reyna snapped, 'We should just-'

'Mum, how much longer?' Ashlyn groaned. 'Eve's being a bully.'

'Am not!'

'Yes, you are!'

'No I wasn't! Ashlyn's lying!' 

And the left-over patient had flown out the window when June stated that she had to use the bathroom otherwise she was not going to be very happy. 

Oh, also, Lewis's blood level's were dropping.

'Jason? We packed some jellybeans, right?' Reyna asked, running her fingers through her dark curls. 'June needs to use the bathroom as well....'

'I packed some in the back, how much is it dropping?' Jason slide a glance over at her as they took a right turn, with zero chance of knowing where they were going to end up on. 

'Just a bit, a jellybean would do.' Lewis said grimly from the backseat. 

'Just one?' 

'Just one.'

'-DAD! MUM!' Reyna had no clue who had just shouted. Maybe Eve? Most likely. 'Ashlyn is-'

'Everyone just shut up!' Lewis yelled. Well that sure helped a lot. June chewed numbly on her chubby fingers while trying not to burst into tears. 

'Eve and Ashlyn, can you be silent for five mins? We'll sort this out later-'

'-only if your quiet. And Lewis can you reach the plastic bag? It will hopefully have some jellybeans inside and June what's my favourite colour?' Let Jason take over. 

'Pink!' June squealed. 

'Not quite,'

'App...pple?'

'Is that even a colour, June?' Jason joked, 'What's the colour of the sky?'

'Blue.' Ashlyn muttered from the back, slumping against the back.

'Got the jellybean?' I asked Lewis. He replied with a sappy thumps up. 'Number?'

'It was three, it's slowly raising to a six now.' Lewis reported, looking down at his CGM. I nodded before turning my attention to the road ahead of me.

'Jason,' I hissed, he raised an eyebrow to tell me he was listening. 'Just call Percy.'

Jason gave a crooked grin with a "told-you-so" look on his face. 

'BLOWUE!' 

June had finally figured out what colour the sky was (with some help from her siblings.)