Seriously, Grace?

Okay, Reyna was not panicking. She just managed to get the kids to sleep now Jason was missing. Firstly, she checked the couch/living room. Next the kitchen than their room but Jason was no where to be seen. Don't panic...she ran her fingers through her loosely done braided hair. Gods, she was probably worrying about nothing. She was about to turn around and get a cup of water to help her think properly when two hands covered her eyes.

'Guess who?' Dam.

'Where were you?!' Reyna snapped, 'I looked everywhere!'

'Nope, I was literally in the kitchen making myself a cup of hot chocolate, want one?' Holy Jupiter, why in the world did she not see him....

'Yes, please.' I said, sitting down. (A/N this is Reyna's POV now)

'With a bit of coffee?' Jason asked,

'You know the answer,'

'Just checking...' A minute later Jason sat beside me, handing me a cup of much need caffeine. There was comfortable silence between Jason and I till I broke it.

'At times like this, I really wished you we're still injured really badly that you couldn't move on your own,' I said, taking a sip.

'Really? I don't, I much prefer a brace rather than a cast, plus how would I make you hot chocolate/coffee than?' Jason said, playfully jabbing my ribs.

'I can make it myself,'

'But you prefer it when I make,' That was true...I rested my head on his shoulder, knowing he understood without me having to say anything out loud.

'Do you know what bothers me?' Jason asked, nudging me.

'No,'

'The fact the kids are growing way to fast for my liking.' As much as I would like to admit it, it was true. Lewis was already 9 now and it felt like just yesterday when we were changing his diaper for the first time.

'Yeah, they are....maybe you should be home more often,' I recommend. I knew it was next to impossible though.

'You know I will do anything for that to come true but unfortunately I'm Juno's favorite step-son.' Jason replied, kissing my forehead.

'It's your life to go on a quest by Juno, getting injured, healing and then all over again,' I stated, finishing the cup. 'Although, you did get hurt pretty seriously this time,'

'I'm sorry I couldn't defeat a child of Zeus and Hera, and ended up in a coma for 2 weeks than having to wear a cast for what? 8 months...?'

'Sometimes I think you're more handful than June,'

'That's unfair,'

'I know. Now give me your cup,' I said, getting up.

'Reyna I can do it myself-' I raised a eyebrow,

'I'm offering to clean it for you, just do it.' A small smile rested on Jason's face as he handed her the drunked cup.