Names

"There's Grace."

"Your last name is Grace."

"Sophia?" 

"No, doesn't feel right."

"Eleanor?"

"I don't think it's even a girl and Will literally confirmed-"

"Aww, come on," Jason nudged her shoulder, "Let me dream a bit. Maddison, and we can call her Mads for short-"

"Not when I'm 99.99% sure it's a boy as well as the doctor." Reyna snapped back, normal Reyna, Jason would have protested but with a not-in-the-mood/with the hormones Reyna-no one messed with her...well, meaning Jason.

"Then we shall name him Jason the second."

"If you don't shut that mouth of yours, Grace..."

"Fine...fine..what about....James?"

"James?" Reyna repeated, "Nope."

"How about...William or Alvar?"

"No, Jason. And in the name of mars almightly, where did you get the name Alvar?"

"It means 'Elf Warrior' in french, thought it will be cute. Tom?"

"No."

"Jerry?"

"No, not in a million years, Jason."

"No?"

"No."

"Yes?"

"Yes-"

"Yes?"

"No! I-I didn't-" Jason just laughed.

******

You could see the blond hair seeping its way as the baby turned to stare at its parents with bright blue eyes. Reyna wondered if it would stay like that when he got older...

"Ha! He has my looks!" Jason raised an arm in the air as if he won, but his hands shook as they glazed across the baby's forehead. "Now...all we need is to name him Jason the second." He spoke quietly. Like it had been saved for the baby all these years...

"I was thinking...Somewhere among the lines, Lewis?" Reyna started when the baby let out a soft cry, "I think he likes it already."

Jason gave her a sad smile before kissing her forehead.

"Lewis would have loved that."

That was it; Lewis Jason Ramirez Arellano-Grace.

Author's Note:

I just always thought that Jason probably had a close friend growing up at Camp Jupiter who didn't survive the war and Jason blamed himself for it and then stuff-which is where I got Lewis from :)