A happy ending

By the time he was four, he realised how lucky he was-to have parents who love eachother, both alive and to have the advantage to lived in New Rome. He never expected his 8th birthday will change everything.

Firstly, he got another sister named June who he thought was the goddess of cuteness. His father started getting "minor panic attacks" (well, that's what his parents told him anyways) and his parents started fighting a lot with big words he couldn't understand, it wasn't the usual bickering they did-it scared him but he kept his head down knowing he shouldn't get in between. 

Soon after his father was given a quest, along with Uncle Percy and Nico. He only came back months later injured and beaten up, barely alive. On top of all that, he was diagnosed with diabetes type 1. It was when he started to understand why life was cruel and it wasn't just rainbows and unicorns. 

If that wasn't enough, as soon as his father was back on his feet, another war broke out. It was between the Greeks, and Romans weren't involved-at all. Yet, his father was forced to fight by his evil step mother, Hera, a goddess. His younger sister, Ashlyn, made Uncle Percy swear that dad was going to make it but again, he was old enough to know what the look Percy gave meant. 

He lost his father to a stupid war at the age of twelve, his mother was stricter now (especially about what he ate) but he knew deep inside it was only to keep him and his siblings safe.

By the time he started high school, his mother became a teacher incase of any monster attacks. After everything, he was grateful his mother still fought to give her kids a happy ending while a damn goddess ruined hers.