Kids

Just some Jeyna

A smile crept up on the ex-praetor's face as she watched in amusement as a certain son of Jupiter was struggling to put his own children to bed.

'Reyna! Don't just stand there!' Jason said, grapping Ashlyn to stop her from running away again.

'But I will.' Jason groaned as he put Ash back in bed, just as Eve escaped the bedsheet covers, laughter bounced on the walls of the small bedroom.

'Please?' Jason asked again, that dam cute look on his face. Gosh, it's been years Reyna!

'Mum!' Eve pulled on her selve, 'I wanna a story!'

'It's I want a story, not wanna,' Reyna corrected. Her praetor habit was still at the tip of her toague.

'I want a story!' Eve said again, Reyna chuckled as she sat down at the foot of the bed, Jason scoffed at the fact she was finally helping him after an whole hour of watching.

Ash and Eve seated themselves beside Reyna while Lewis climbed onto Jason's lap and laid his sleepyhead on Reyna's shoulder. Jason wondered if the kids had even notice the barely visible bump....

'Which story tonight?' Reyna chopped his trail of thoughts.

'The one when you fought monsters on top of a mountain!' Ash exclaimed,

'Again?' They all nodded, 'Okay, let me think, it all started when....'