Recovery ❤️‍🩹

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'His breathing! His breathing!'

Wednesday 4:05pm

'Mummy, you said he was just sleeping....no one should sleep for days!' 

'He'll wake up soon, he's just taking a really long nap, okay?'

Thursday 11:45am

'-don't even say I didn't warn you! I knew he was trouble! He ran away and got himself a girlfriend once, when you guys were "dating!" He'll only bring you pain, over and over again!'

He couldn't hear the rest of the argument, only tear drops splashing itself against the hard floor.

Sunday 3:00pm

'Shh...it's okay. Don't listen to the Doctor, he knows nothing, Will's coming over tomorrow. He's a nice guy, he'll help Daddy, don't cry...I promise he will...'

The promise felt hallow.

Monday once again, 4:03pm

'What did they do to his leg? Mortals.....someone get some nectar! Quickly! Now...where can I find-'

Friday 7:03am

His chest felt heavy...his lungs launched itself for air, he couldn't breathe....'

Friday (night) 8:56pm

'It can't be.....prove to me. The heart monitor's still going, he's breathing isn't he?!' The voice was so familiar, yet he couldn't recognize it-except the fact, it made him wonder so hard why this person wasn't replying to this person who was obviously suffering.

'Unless a non-existing miracle happens, the chances are low.'

'But, that won't....he doe-doesn't-'

'Then, we have to let him go. It may be the best thing to do, we can't even grantee if he'll wake up anytime soon, nevertheless make a full recovery...'

He blacked out.

Saturday 9:48pm

'I can't take this anymore........it's too much...what did I do? What the hell did he do?' 

'Nothing, fates are just cruel. Reyna, I'm sorry but-'

'Don't say it, don't.'

'I-I'm just trying to help-'

'Well, you're not.'

'Reyna-'

'I must excuse myself, Elizabeth must be getting worried now, especially if June's not in the mood.'

'Reyna, you got to learn to take care of yourself as well, it's not healthy-'

'What if it wasn't Jason? What if it was Annabeth? How would you feel?' There was a pause. 'Thought so.' With that he heard the door slam shut.

'I would have sacrificed myself instead.' And the door closed again, but not before muttering, 'Wake up soon, Jason. You have a family who needs you, and a daughter you haven't met yet.'

He realized who Jason was. Him.

Tuesday 6:32am

He gasped.

Tuesday 6:37am

He felt as if electricity was running through his veins. His fingers twitches, aching to zap something, anything. Still for too long.

He opened his eyes.

Light blinded him, but he felt alive.

'Too bright?' A voice asked, he cracked a smile.

Quite random, but thought the need to update so there you go.