Pick Up Lines

And the many times Jason Grace had failed.

I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away!

When I look in your eyes, I see a very kind soul.

Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got 'fine' written all over you.

Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knees falling for you.

No wonder the sky is gray (or dark, if at night)—all the color is in your eyes.

Jason scratched those off the list.

Instead of the War Games, their Praetors thought they'll try something new. And play a  kids game due to us not having the freedom to do so when we were younger. Jason thought it was the perfect moment to ask,

'Rey, just so you know, I would never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.'

'Too bad, they're counting. Better hurry up, Jason.' Hey, first names were a progress, right...?

It was a normal day, mountains of paper work-mostly from Octavian about the cost of teddy bears nowadays. Reyna was losing it when Jason, for the millionth time, threw a paper airplane at her. She opened it, having enough of it.

If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged.

'Get back to work, Grace.' She had snapped.

"You're like a fine wine. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel."

That had also failed, miserably as well.

I think there's something wrong with my phone. Could you try calling it to see if it works?

Jason didn't have a phone.

Do you know what the Little Mermaid and I have in common? We both want to be part of your world.

Reyna didn't know who the Little Mermaid was.

I don't know your name, but I'm sure it's as beautiful as you are. I'm Jason Grace.

Failed.

I'm not usually religious, but when I saw you, I knew you were the answer to my prayers.

Reyna had groaned at him, quoting, "Your father is literally the king of the gods, just ask him or something."

Excuse me, do you have the time? I just want to remember the exact minute I got a crush on you.

And this was just no.

'Hey Rey!' Jason yelled, running after the girl with a dark braid swinging after her. 

'What do you want, Grace?'

'Your hand looks heavy, can I hold it for you?' Dark orbs looked back at him,

'I'm holding nothing, how can it be heavy?' 

The a party was in a hour, Reyna never wanted to go but here she was, getting a makeover by Gwen, her best friend. She stared at the mirror in front of her, she was wearing a dark blue sleeveless long dress, a pair of black boots and the smallest amount of makeup.

'What does it feel like to be the most gorgeous girl in the room?' A voice behind her asked, she didn't know the comment was for her. 

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but, dinosaurs still exist, right?" Jason blurted out one evening, paper work long forgotten. 

Reyna stared at him, "Yes, they do in fact." 

"Rey-" Jason was cut off when a soft pair of lips kissed his cheek.