Not alone

The first memory that comes flashing by was a girl about the same age as him, dark wavy hair tied in a tight braid, tanned skin and eyes more petrifying than Krios himself. But something drawned him towards her, like she was the missing piece in a 1000 puzzle piece. It drove him nuts, yet no other memories lasted more than a second like a dream-except it wasn't. 

Now, the girl, Reyna, was here. It didn't feel right though-like he just lost another piece of the puzzle. 

'You okay, Grace?' The girl, Reyna asked. She had the door open for him, eyebrow raised.

'Uh, yeah, I'm fine.' He said sheeplessly as he gave a nod before entering his old home. A dark blue hoodie was thrown onto the couch, a pair of worn-out shoes stuck out of the shoe closet, a smell of pine cones greeted him. He traced his hand on the creamy coloured walls as he explored. Things felt so...similar but at the same time, different.

'So...do you, I don't know, remember anything? Is it helping or not.....' Reyna fidgeted with a strand of hair that came lose, for Jason, it felt oddly uncomfortable. The only thing his memory had told him was a strong leader, praetor of Rome, daughter of Bellona.....

'Nothing so far,' He replied before he made his way upstairs, half afraid of what to expect or not. However, when he opened the beaten wooden door, he was hit with recollection's of his short lasted time in that room. Flashs of Reyna and him laughing, reading Harry Potter (again) due to his foster sister, mountains of paperwork being done at the dead of night.

His head throbbing, he sat down at the empty desk, a few pens lying there and there. Reyna? Laughing? Foster sister? He had a foster sister? Did he have a foster mother too?

He didn't lift his head from his hands, even when he felt someone lean their head against his shoulder and whispers, "You don't have to do it all on your own, you know." 

Not my best, very OOC in my opinion and ended quite quickly. Although I'm starting to think all of these drabbles are. Please leave me some feeback  :)