Attention (dave east)

I was getting annoyed because I was at my boyfriend of 2 years Dave's house he was playing his PlayStation and he has for the past 2 hours but I just wanted him to pay attention to me. We haven't really spent much time to together lately because I've been busy with school I'm in my senior year and have a lot of school work to do. Dave and I have a 4 year age gap so he doesn't go to school anymore.

" bro actually get the shot your the reason we loosing" dave said to his friend over his headset.

He was sitting against the head board of his bed. I walked over to the bed and climbed onto it crawling over to Dave sitting between his legs with my arms crossed and pouting I made sure to bloke his view of the tv.

" yo hang on bro" dave said pausing his game.

" baby what doing your blocking the tv" dave said trying to move me.

" you've been on this for 2 hours can't to pay some attention to me" I said sitting on his lap laying my head his shoulder.

" let me finish this game first" he said resuming his game. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

20 minutes had passed and he was still playing his stupid game. An idea came into my head my hand was resting on his stomach. I started to slide my hand down his stomach until I reached his waist band I slid my hand into his pants.

" hang on bro" he said pausing his game again taking his head set off.

" kacey what are you doing" he said looking at me.

" I want some attention daddy" I said putting my face in his neck kissing it a few times then moved to his cheek then to his lips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I took my hand out of his pants and moved so I was now straddling him I rested my arms on his shoulders. He put his hands on my ass and started rubbing it. I started grinding on him feeling him getting harder he moved his lips to my neck I was already wet. Dave took my shirt off along with my bra he put one of my boobs in his mouth.

" mmm dave" I moaned.

" is this the attention you wanted baby" dave asked. I nodded. He flipped us over so he was now hovering over me he showed my boobs equal attention before kissing down my stomach moving to the waist band of my leggings taking them off along with my panties. He kissed both of my thighs putting my legs on his shoulders holding them. then moved to my wet and now throbbing pearl he licked my folds.

" mmm dave stop teasing" I said moaning.

" look how wet you are baby you get this wet just for me baby" dave said looking up at me.

" yes daddy" I said. He looked at me before he started eating me like I'm his last meal.

" ahh daddy" I moaned arching my back the feeling became overwhelming but amazing at the same time. I couldn't stop moving.

" stop moving" dave said putting his hand on my stomach to stop me from moving.

" daddy I'm gonna cum" I said moaning.

" mmm shit baby cum in daddy's mouth" dave said.

" I'm cuming daddy" I moaned cuming in his mouth.

" mm shit baby your pussy taste good" dave said coming up kissing me a few minutes before he got off the bed taking his pants off. His hard dick sprung up I bit my lip getting wetter. He came back hovering over me. He placed one hand next to my head and the other holding his dick. He rubbed it on my folds I moaned.

" shit baby you so wet" dave said positioning himself at my entrance.

" you ready baby" dave asked I nodded. He slowly pushed himself in side of me.

" ahhh daddy" I said moaning.

" shit baby your so tight" he moaned starting to move in and out of me. Dave came face to face with me and kissed me on the lips a few times.

" oh shit daddy" I moaned.

" mmm you feel me baby" dave said groaning moving faster. I nodded.

" where you feel daddy baby" dave said.

" in my stomach daddy" I moaned.

" shit baby who's pussy is this" dave moaned.

" yours daddy" i moaned dave started going harder and faster.

" ahhhh daddy right there right there" I moaned gripping his shoulders.

" that yo spot huh baby" dave said.

" I'm gonna cum" i moaned.

" shit baby I'm gonna bust come on this dick" dave moaned. I came all over his dick he pulled out and busted on my stomach. He laid next to me both of us trying to catch our breath.

" is that the attention you wanted" dave asked still trying to cast his breath.

" mmm yes daddy" i said trying to catch my breath Dave laughed a little bit and kissed me on the lips.  He got up and to the bathroom to get me rag to clean myself with. He came back and handed it to me.

" we are gonna have to change the sheets" dave said laughing.

"Mm I can't move my legs feel like jelly" I said almost falling asleep.

" come on baby" dave said tapping my thighs.

" I'll run you a bath" dave said leaning over kissing me.

After about 20 my bath was ready I got in and relaxed a few minutes later dave came in the bathroom.

" move forward a bit kace" dave said getting in behind me. Once he was comfortable I felt his hand on my waist pulling me back between his legs I laid my head on his shoulder.

" I love you" dave said nibbling on my ear lob with turned me on.

" I love you too" I said turning my head kissing him the kiss got deeper I turned my body so I was now sitting on his lap his hands resting in my thighs. I could feel him getting harder after a few seconds he lifted me up and sliding me down on his dick.

" ahhh" I moaned breaking the kiss leaning my head back. I started to bounce up and down on him.

" shit kace ride my dick just like that" dave groaned throwing his head back. The room was filled with my moans and Dave's groans and splashing water.

An hour later we were cuddling in bed dave was smoking a blunt and I was just admiring how sexy my man is.

" what you wonna hit the blunt" dave said laughing a little bit. I shook my head no.

" why you staring at me" he said smiling.

" I'm not staring I'm admiring how handsome and sexy my man is" I said smiling.

" you trying to go for round 3 keep staring at me like that I'll have you screaming" dave said we both laughed. He put his blunt in the ashtray and let over kissing me.

" I love you kacey" dave said.

" I love you to Dave" was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.