Custody (melo ball)

(In this imagine riah is melo's daughter and he's also 30)

" riah you almost ready" my dad asked leaning on my door frame.

" yeah daddy I'm just putting my shoes on" I said sitting on my bed putting my shoes on. Today my dad and I are having a daddy daughter day because he's going to be very busy in the next couple of months with basketball.

" today is all about you babygirl so where do you want to go first" my dad asked as we got into the car.

" oo can we go to breakfast at ihop" I asked.

" oh course princess" my dad said driving towards ihop.

" so your mum wants to want to do split custody" my dad said.

" why can't we just stay with what we have now" I said to my dad. My mum walked out on of my life the day I was born my mum and dad weren't together they had a one night stand and she fell pregnant but never told my dad. The day I was born after she gave birth to me she left a note saying i was lamelo balls daughter and this phone number and just left me in the hospital room. The hospital called my dad and as soon as he saw me he knew I was his I look exactly like him. My mum and dad were 15 when they had me. Fast forward 5 years at the age of 5 my mum came back into my life and said she wanted to be a mother. So since then she only gets to see me on weekends and that's the way I want it to stay.

" I said no but then she threatened court so I'd said I'd talk to you about and you can make the decision" my dad said.

" well I'm saying no I don't want to see her anymore then I have to" I said.

" okay baby that's fair enough I'll tell your mum you want to stay with the custody agreement we have now" my dad said. " but you know baby you'll still have see on the weekends while I'm away" my dad said.

" I know but still only weekends" I said.

" I know she wanted you stay for one of the months while I was gone but I said you probably wouldn't" my dad said.

" your absolutely right daddy there's no way in heck I'm staying with her for a whole month I'm staying with uncle gelo one month and uncle zo the other month" I said.

" I know baby don't worry we got you I'm not gonna make you stay with someone your not comfortable with" my dad said.

" what time do I have to be at mums today" I asked. Today is Saturday so I have to go to my mums until Monday.

" I'm gonna drop you off after dinner" my dad said.

" I don't want to go daddy" I said. As we pulled up to I hop we got out of the car and walked into the restaurant.

" I know you don't baby but if you don't see her when your ment to they could take you away from me" my dad said as we sat down at out table.

" I hate it there she has this new boyfriend and he creeps me out" I said.

" what do mean has he hurt you or touched you in any way because I'll take her back to court for supervised visits" my dad said.

" no nothing like that he just really weird" I said.

" weird how baby" my dad asked.

" one time i was in the bathroom and I couldn't find my hair brush so I was moving things around to find it and he lost it at me for moving stuff he was screaming at me I thought he was going to hit me"I said.

" your not staying there anymore I'll take her back to court if I have to she can still see you but supervised by me and while I'm away zo and gelo can be there" my dad said. I nodded.