Viagra prank (chris brown)

Reece's POV

Today I'm gonna do the viagra prank on my girlfriend kyree. I'm not going to film it because I actually want to see what it does. I found it at the pharmacy and decided to try it on kyree. She's up stairs chilling in bed watching tv. I heard the doorbell perfect timing our food is here.

" baby what drink to you want with your food" i yelled to her from down stairs.

" red bull please" she yelled back.

I took one of the pills and crushed it up and opened her drink and put the crushed up pill in it and got a straw and stirred it around then walked up stairs with our food.

" here you go baby" I said handing her drink and food to her.

" thanks babe" she said.

30 minutes later kyree and were cuddling her head on my chest and my hand was resting on her ass.

" can you rub my booty a little please" kyree said.

" of course baby" I said trying not to laugh. I started rubbing her booty.

" mmm that feels good" kyree said slightly moaning.

" are you okay baby" i said slightly laughing.

" mm I just got so horny all of the sudden" kyree said. " is it just me or is it hot in here" kyree said taking her shirt off she was now just left it her lingerie.

" nah baby it's not hot in here are you sure your okay" i said try not to laugh at this point I knew it was the viagra. She didn't say anything she went straight for the waist band of my sweats and pulled them down with my boxer in not time she put the tip of my dick in her mouth.

" fuck baby" I said groaning putting my hand on the back of my head pushing her head down further. She started going faster my eyes were rolling.

" shit baby suck daddy's dick" i said smacking her ass.

" mmm daddy do that a again" kyree moaned. I smacked her ass again. She moaned.

" shit ree I'm about to bust" i said gripping her ass tight. I busted in her mouth she swallowed and waisted no time in taking her panties and bra off. Ree got on top of me she slowly slide down on my dick.

" ahhh daddy" ree moaned bouncing up and down.

" shit ree your so wet" I groaned. I held onto her waist and flipped us over so I was now on top. I started going deeper and harder.

" daddy right there ahh fuckkkk" ree moaned digging her nails in my back.

" fuck ree who's pussy is this" I groaned leaning down kissing her neck.

" ssssshit it's yyyyours daddyyyy I'm gonna cum" ree moaned.

" shit ree I'm gonna bust cum on daddy's dick" i moaned. As kyree rode my dick faster.

" daddyyyy I'm cuming" kyree moaned.

" fuckkk" i moaned as I came inside of her.

2 hours and 5 rounds later I was tired as fuck but ree wanted to keep going.

" mmm one more please daddy" ree said rubbing her hand up and down my chest.

" your gonna break my dick baby" I said laughing a little. Damn the viagra ain't no joke. " one more" I said getting on top of her sliding into her.

" mmm" ree moaned.

" you like that baby" I said moving faster.

" ahhh yessss" ree moaned digging her nails into my back.

" fuck ree yo pussy so tight" I groaned in her ear while nibbling on it. " can you feel daddy baby" I groaned.

" ahh yesss" ree moaned.

" where can you feel daddy baby" I said kissing her neck.

" ahhh in my stomach daddy" ree moaned.

" fuckkk" I moaned.

" I'm cumming ahh" ree moaned.

" shitttt me to baby" i said cumming inside her I pulled out and laid next to her bit of us catching our breath.

" I've never been so horny before in my live" ree said catching her breath and laying her head on my chest I put my arm around her resting my hand on her ass.

" mm I gotta tell you something" I said.

" what" she asked.

" don't be mad but I put viagra in your red bull I found it at the pharmacy for woman and just wanted to see what it would do" I said laughing a little bit.

" I'm not mad that was some of the best sex we've had" ree said kissing me on the lips. " but I'm very tired your dick wore me out I'm having a nap" ree said.

" okay you have a nap baby" I said laughing and kissing her on the head. In minutes she was asleep.