Stressted out (dave east)

It was currently 12am on a Friday night I was woken up by my 15 year old stepson Lucas.

" mama k" Lucas whispered shaking me lightly.

" what's wrong baby" I said still half asleep.

" can I have a few friends over" he asked.

" what the time" I asked.

" it's 12am" he said.

" yeah you guys can chill in the den just don't be to loud your brother and sisters are sleeping" I said.

" yes thank you your the best mama k" Lucas said walking out of my room.

I have been with my boyfriend dave for 4 years I'm 22 and Dave is 30. When I met Dave he had 3 kids the twins Lucas and Aleah who are 15 and riah who is 5. When Dave was 10 his mum started taking drugs 5 years later she had Lucas and Aleah. Dave's mum was to far into her attention so at 15 he was taking care of his baby brother and sister. Growing up dave was the only parent they knew so when he was 18 dave took his mum to court and legally adopted them and cut all communication with his mother. When he was 25 he had gotten a call from the hospital saying his mother came in because she had over dosed and she was 8 months pregnant and they had to do a c-section. His mother had already lost her parental rights so Dave legally adopted the baby which was riah.

Dave and I have 2 kids together our son deven who is 3 and our daughter Mia who is 2.

After Lucas came into my room I couldn't get back to sleep so I figured I'd wait for dave to get home. 20 minutes later dave was home.

" hey baby what are you still doin up" dave said coming into out room laying on the bed giving me a kiss.

" I was asleep but Lucas came in for something" I said. Dave nodded.

" the kids asleep" dave asked.

" yeah Aleah is salty because she's grounded for a month and Lucas has a couple friends over in the den" i said.

" why's Aleah grounded" dave asked.

" because I went to her parent teacher conference and it turns out for the past 4 months she's been skipping school she's also failing and after I told her was grounded for 2 weeks i court her sneaking out so I bumped it up to a month" I said. Dave went to say something but was cut off by one of the kids walking in.

" daddy" Aleah said.

" aw hell nah you ain't about to do that you're mama just told me what's going on there's nothing more to it your grounded for a month" dave said. Aleah is a big daddy's girl.

" but daddy that's not fair you didn't even hear my side" Aleah said.

" okay tell me your side then" dave said but Aleah didn't say anything. " exactly baby no buts no nothing your grounded for a month no phone no tv and no laptop" dave said.

" this isn't fair mama and daddy" Aleah said almost crying.

" it is fair Aleah maybe you should have thought about it before you did it" I said. She didn't say anything she just walked into her room.

" how was the shop" I asked. Dave owns a tattoo shop.

" it was aight I had trigs wife and his baby mama fight each other in the shop" dave said.

" that man need to keep his dick in his pants or divorce that's poor woman" I said.

" you got that right I almost fired him today because of it but he my best tattoo artist" Dave said rubbing his hands over his face.

" you seemed stressed out baby" I said getting behind him rubbing his shoulders.

" I am stressed to the max" Dave said.

" go have a shower I'll have a blunt rolled for you I'll the back massager out and massage your back" I said.

" mm that sounds good but can I have a massage on my dick" dave said laughing a little bit.

" mm maybe if your lucky I'll give you a happy ending" I said giggling. Pecking his lips a few times.

Dave went and had a shower while I rolled him a blunt after his shower I gave him a massage while he was smoking his blunt. One of Dave's favourite things is getting head while he smokes a blunt and because my baby has been stressed out lately I decided to give him a happy ending.

" roll over on your back baby" I said. He rolled over and sat up against the head bored. I sat on his lap and took a drag of the blunt. I leant in to kiss him after a few seconds we were making out I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck. I made my way down to the waist band of his pants and pulled them down his man hood sprung out. I started jacking him off. I put the tip to lips and kissed it a few times then slowly putting him in mouth until I could feel him in my throat. I started slowly Bobbing my head up and down.

" shit mamas" dave groaned putting his hand on the back of my head. I looked up at him he was watching me suck his dick while smoking his blunt. I started bobbing my head faster.

" fuck baby that feels good" dave moaned pushing my head down further. " ah shit" dave moaned and he started trusting his hips. " I'm gonna bust" dave moaned as I started bobbing head even faster. A couple of minutes later dave hit his climax i Swallowed the salty liquid. I looked up and Dave was just staring at me.

" what" I said with a smile.

" don't what me you just took my soul and I want it back" dave said. I giggled. " fuck mama that was the best head I've ever gotten" dave said gripping my booty.

" well my man was stressed so I had to help you release some of that" I said kissing him a few times.