Tour suprise pt. 2 (chris brown)

I woke up the next morning I could feel a wetness between my legs. It felt amazing I knew exactly what it was.

" rrrreece" I moaned lifting up the blanket there was my man between my legs. I started grinding my hips against his face. " I'm cumming aww" I moaned cuming on his face. Moments later he came up hovering over me.

" mm good morning baby" Reece said leaning down kissing me.

" mm good morning sexy" I said putting my arms around his neck. " that was amazing wake up call" I said smiling.

" I got hungry " Reece said with sexy smirk. I was still recovering from the amazing wake up call that I didn't even realise Reece and I were still naked from last night. Reece started kissing my neck one hand was holding him up and his other hand was holding my thigh.

" fuck baby I missed morning sex with you" Reece groaned as he slide inside me.

" mm fuck I missed it to" I moaned as Reece sped up.

" shy your so wet did daddy get you this wet hmm" Reece moaned fucking me harder and faster.

" ahhh yyyyessssss just for you daddy" i moaned as he was hitting my g spot with every stroke. " ah ah ah right there daddy I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

" daddy found your spot huh baby" Reece groaned.

" I'm gonna cum daddy" I moaned.

" fuckkkk baby I'm gonna bust come on daddy's dick" Reece moaned. Moments later we both hit our climax and road out our highs.

A couple of hours and 4 rounds later we decided to shower and get dressed go pick up Kai and go out for breakfast.

" daddy" kai said to Reece as he was carrying kai in one arm and the other arm was around my shoulder as we were walking into the cafe.

" yeah baby" Reece said.

" why are there people taking pictures and asking questions" kaiya asked.

" well baby daddy's famous and this is there job" Reece said to kaiya.

" good morning how many" the lady at the door of the cafe said when we walked in.

" good morning 3 please" I said.

" right there way" the lady said taking us to our seats. We sat down and had a look at the menu.

" what are you gonna get baby" Reece said to me.

" mm I don't know maybe I might get bacon and and eggs what are you gonna get" I said to Reece.

" the breakfast burger for sure" Reece said with a big ass smile.

" what do you feel like baby" I said t0 kai.

" that one please mummy" kai said pointing to the bacon and eggs.

" okay baby" I said. About 10 minutes later the waitress came to take our order.

" hi I'm Lenny and I'll be your waitress for today are you guys ready to order" she said.

" yeah we are ready to order" I said.

" okay do you wonna started with drinks" Lenny said.

" yes please I'll have and iced latte 2 sugars kai what drink do you want" I said.

" orange juice please mummy" kai said.

" 2 orange juices please" Reece said.

" yup and now the food" Lenny said.

" can I get bacon and eggs with a side of mushroom and a kids bacon and eggs please" I said Lenny nodded.

" and can I please get the breakfast burger" Reece said.

" yup the breakfast burger comes with a side of hash browns or waffle fries or both did you want both or just one" Lenny said.

" I'll just have waffle fries please" Reece said.

" okay I'll be out with your order soon" Lenny said and walked away.

" so today I have rehearsal for tonight's show then we are getting on the bus tomorrow morning and going to Naperville" Reece said.

" what time is rehearsal" I asked.

" pretty much when we are done here" Reece said.

" okay well can I borrow the car and kai and I might do some shopping or we can come to rehearsal and then go shopping after and have a lil family day" I said.

" yeah we can do that rehearsal one goes for about an hour it's just to clean up any mistakes we made the night before" Reece said I nodded.

" I'm bored" kai said.

" baby you've got your colouring books and out food will be there in a minute" Reece said to our daughter who had a grumpy face oh god we are about to hit tantrum Territory.

" no I don't want them I want to play on the play ground" kai said with her arms crossed.

" no kaiya your food is almost here you can play after you've eaten" Reece said.

" no I want to play now" kai scream and hit Reece.

" kai no we don't hit people you say sorry to daddy" I said.

" no" kai said getting up and trying to walk to the play ground but Reece picked her up before she could leave.

" nice try babygirl but daddy said no" Reece said and kai just started crying. " kai calm down and look daddy" Reece said to kai as he sat her on his lap. "Babygirl when dad says something you need to listen have some breakfast first and then you can go and play" Reece said calmly to Kaiya.

" bbbut I want to play now" kaiya said in between tears.

" I know you do but mummy and daddy said no because your foods gonna here soon" Reece said. Wiping kaiya's tears away. " see look baby your food is here how about you something to eat then daddy will go amd okay with you on the playground" Reece said as our food was coming out Lenny put our order on the table we said thank you.

" okay sorry for hitting you daddy" kai said.

" that's okay baby but don't do that again" Reece said kai nodded. Kai sat down and started eating her food all happy like her tantrum never happened my baby was just hangry. Reece looked at me with a wtf face I laughed.

" she gets that from you" Reece said eating his food.

" she does not" I said.

" oh please yes she does I remember when we first started dating you could wait an hour until I was done with my interview that you bite me" Reece said laughing.

" okay but in my defence I was on my period and was loosing my patience" i said.

" and what about when I forget your snacks at the store you didn't give any for 2 weeks" Reece said laughing. " she's gets it from you" Reece said still laughing.

" leave me alone" I said laughing a little bit.

After breakfast we went to Reece's rehearsal them shopping by the end of the day kaiya needed at nap so we went back to the hotel. We have a good 4 hours before Reece needs to be at the venue for sound check so right we are laying in bed at the hotel while kai sleeps.

JJ
Girl thank you for giving Reece some pussy he was get cranky.

I got a text from one of Reece's back up dancer's JJ ever since I first met Reece's dancers I got a long with them all but me and JJ got a long really well we are like best friends. I laughed at her text message.

" what you laughing about over there" Reece asked.

" JJ just texted me thanking me for giving you some pussy coz you were getting cranky" i said giggling.

" yeah I was get cranky" Reece laughed. " I'm gonna go shower you coming" Reece said rubbing my thighs. I nodded.

After our shower we got dressed kai was awake we hung out as a family for a bit then head to the venue for sound check and get ready for the show.