Weed (fezco)

(In this imagine Harlow is fezco's daughter also just for the sake of the imagine fezco is 30 and ashtray is 16)

I was walking to my dads corner store from school it was only a 10 minute walk.

" hey daddy" I said walking up to the fridge where my dad was and got a drink.

" hey baby how was school" my dad asked.

" it was okay can gia stay tonight" I asked.

" as in rue's little sister" my dad asked.

" yeah" I said.

" nah baby I'm sorry I got Business to attend to tonight and I'd rather you not have friends over if I'm not there" my dad said.

" but daddy ash can stay with us please" I said.

" fuck no the last time that happened y'all tried to put makeup on me" ash said my dad laughed.

" I'm sorry princess I need ash with me anyway" my dad said. I started pouting. " I tell you what the fair is tonight I've a truck there how about you come with us and hang out with gia there" my dad.

" okay daddy" I said. I texted gia to tell her we are going to the fair.

3 hours later it was closing time to the store my dad and ash closed up the we went home. I got ready for the fair.

" daddy" I called from my room.

" yeah baby" he said walking to my room leaning on the door frame.

" can I borrow a hoodie" I asked.

" you always wearing my cloths" my dad said laughing a little bit.

" because there comfy" i said.

" yeah you can borrow it it's in the closet" my dad said walking away.

" thank you" I said.

I decided on a pair of grey leggings with a pair of white tube socks over the ends of the leggings and a pair of black vans with a black crop t shirts and one of my dad's plain black hoodie.

" y'all ready to go" my dad asked ash and I.

" yeah" we both said.

After a short drive we were at the fair.

" I'll catch up with you later dad" i said as I went to walk off.

" aye hold up here take this" he said handing me $100.

" thank you daddy but that's to much" I said.

" nah you have fun I'm right over there if you need me" my said pointing to the food truck. " if you can't find me or ash call either of us if you need us" my dad said.

" have fun kid and be safe" ash said kissing me on the head.

" I love you have fun okay baby stay out of trouble" my said kissing me on the head.

" I will love you both" I said walking off to find gia.

After a couple of minutes I found rue and gia.

" hey g hey rue" I said.

" hey kid where's your dad" rue asked.

" he's at the food truck" I said.

" okay you to have be safe call me if you need anything" rue said walking off.

" where do you wonna go first" gia asked.

" I'm kinda hungry" I said.

" me too let go get food first" gia said.

We went and got our food and ate it. We then decided to go on the Ferris wheel. As we were waiting in line Roy and Troy came up to us.