Problems (jax teller)

" kaylee" i heard my name it was jax walking into diosa. " in the back now" he said with a stern voice. I floored him to the back.

" hey handsome" I said sitting down.

" don't hey handsome me" he said oh I knew I was in trouble. " why are you putting her hands on the other girls " jax said crossing his arms.

" I don't know what your talking about" I said playing dumb.

" really do you want to tell me why shy and Gina complained to me and nero that you hit them" jax said. I just looked down. " babe I asked you to help us because I thought you'd be good at this. if your gonna put your hands on other girls then I don't know what to do I don't want to fire you. your my old lady and your the best bar tender we have but I can't have violent in the work place by my workers" jax said. I was helping jax at deosa because he didn't have anyone at the bar and I'm pretty good at bar tending so as his old lady I told him I'd do it. " I need you to go and apologies to shy and Gina" jax said.

" no way jax I refuse to apologise to those two whores" I said to jax.

" unless you want them to press charges please go and say sorry" jax said pulling me up and grabbing my waist. " I can't have my old lady in jail for 2 counts of assault" jax said.

" fine but I want them punished for what they have been doing to me" I said to jax reasoning with him.

" okay what did they do to you" jax asked.

" they have been trying to tell the creepy guys that I'm an escort and then when I tell them I'm not the guys put there hands on my and call me a stuck up bitch and they also think I get favoured because I'm your old lady and one day I just snapped" i said.

" wait those bruises you came home with on your hip were from some guys here" jax asked. I nodded. " kaylee why did you tell him you hit your hip on the why didn't you tell me you were being hurt by the clients" jax asked.

" because I didn't want to course trouble I'm sorry jax" I said.

" it's okay baby but next time tell me so I can handle it" jax said kissing me on the head. I walked out to apologise to shy and Gina.

" hey guys I just wanted to apologise for breaking your noses" i said.

" ha I see the bosses dick finally has you thinking right" Gina said they both started laughing.

" I don't see what so funny" jax said standing behind us. Both of the girls were scared shitless because they didn't know he was there.

" jjjax we didn't see you there" shy said.

" mmhmm you and Gina can clean the rooms and toilets until I think you've been punished enough" jax said.

" bbbut jax that's not fair she broke our noses why isn't she getting punished" shy said almost crying.

" because kaylee isn't the first person to complain about you to and bullying sponges and buckets are in the kitchen under the sink" jax said. "I gotta head out baby I'll see you at home I love you" jax said kissing me on the lips a few times before leaving.

" I love you to bye" I said as he walked out the door.