"Homeschooling? Isn't that for freaks and the Amish?" Cammie asked as she sat perfectly still while Evan changed the bandages on her face. "Freaks like me I suppose." She added quietly.

"No honey, both your mom and I did homeschooling and we turned out just fine." Cammie scoffed at her fathers comment. "Gave us good jobs, somehow found our way together, which lead us to you and your brother..."

"That little monster you mean." Cammie was done trying to help Eliot understand. He couldn't see her as anything but a scary woman with Cameron's body.

"Hold still, almost done." Evan said tight lipped.

"You had to do this a lot when you first got injured didn't you?" Evan nodded. "You don't talk much about back then, before you met mom."

"Because life before her was difficult and life with her is wonderful, less painful."

"Until now." Cammie bit out as she looked down at her hands. They were healed mostly, still some deeper wounds needed more time to heal but otherwise she was fine, except for her face. Her stupid ugly face.

"You don't have to do homeschooling, but until we can get you up and ready and-" Evan began, but Cammie waved a hand stopping him.

"No, don't get me wrong I never want to go back to school." Evan nodded. He couldn't save her from the mean stares and cruel words that were sure to be thrown her way.

"Maybe you can call Fiona and have her come over this week?" Evan offered. "You can rent a movie, do pizza and a sleepover like old times..."

"Ha," Cammie said stubbornly.

"What?"

"I'm not seeing anyone until I'm cured. I will be a hermit until the day I die if I must." She spat out, turning away from him, seeing her reflection in the mirror. The doctor said it was good to let the skin air out, but she didn't want to see herself. Cammie turned back to her dad, "put it back on." She said quietly.

"Honey you know what the doctor said-"

"And I said to put the bandages back on!" Cammie barked.

"If you want it to heal, you need to do as the doctor says, no matter how much you don't like how it looks now. If you get an infection it will hurt even more." Evan reasoned. She sat quiet for a moment staring at him catching her reflection behind him. She waited for him to do as she wanted, he didn't budge, it was for her own good.

"Fine." She bit out, "but I'm not seeing Fiona until I look normal again."

"I just want you to be happy, maybe Fiona will understand and be compassionate." Evan began to spell about how people can surprise you but she stopped him again.

"Fiona was hanging out with Kathleen and she said she hated Kathleen." Cammie held up her phone for Evan to see Fiona and Kathleen posing together for a picture. "We both were supposed to hate her and now she's all buddy, buddy and forgot about me..." Cammie shook her head angrily. "She can rot in hell with Kathleen and all her little minions!" Cammie rose before Evan could think of what to say and moved to her room the door slamming behind her. Camo sat wagging his tail confused as Evan picked up the dirty bandages from the sink counter, throwing them into the garbage.

"I'm so glad that you don't give me attitude like that." Evan said down to the dog.

"Eliot, Cameron, breakfast!" Scarlett called through the house and the sound of Eliot's small, but elephant loud footsteps came barreling into the kitchen.