7. 

Cammie's new look on life due to her 'new' eyes only lasted a week. She was doing her homework at the table when Eliot's friends came running in to get rice Krispy treats from the cabinet. Eliot said hi to Cam as he passed but his friends stopped, their feet shuffling to a halt.

"HOLY-" Fynn said trying to push through Brady to get further away from Cammie.

"DUDE HER FACE!" Taron said eyes wide. Cammie looked up suddenly embarrassed and confused, angry.

"Like a freaking wad of chewing gum." Max said softly. Cammie jumped up from the table and ran to her room, trying to cover her face with her hands.

"Cammie!" Eliot called as he watched her disappear. "Not cool guys." Eliot said as he passed out treats.

"Outside boys, I will bring out some juice boxes in a bit." Evan ushered them out after hearing the commotion.

"Dude you never said your sister was-" Evan didn't want to hear what they had to say about Cameron, he moved quickly to her room and knocked gently on the door.

"Can I come in? It's just me, the boys are outside again." Evan said, hand clasped around the door knob.

"NO!" Cammie moaned. Evan opened the door anyway. "I said no! Why do you bother asking if you are just going to come in?" Cammie badgered.

"I'm sorry," Evan closed the door taking a step out, "can I come in now? Please?"

"No." Cammie repeated.

"Too bad." Evan entered again and Cammie groaned. "Do you need anything? Want anything? Need me to have Eliot beat up his friends? I think he would be happy to punch-" Evans words were cut off by a cry, a scream more like it. "What the..." Evan moved out of the room and towards the boys downstairs. When Evan made it to the window his heart stopped. He ran outside and stood trying to figure out the situation before knowing entirely what happened. Evan looked between the boys until he saw Brady clutching his nose, blood dripping between his fingers.

"Eliot punched me!" He screamed, he was on his knees, tears falling down his cheeks and the rest of the boys watching in amazement. Evan looked speechlessly over to Eliot.

"Eliot." Evan warned.

"He made fun of Cameron, I had to." Eliot said matter of factly.

"I think it's time maybe everyone goes home." Evan said looking around to the group. Evan got complaints by the rest of Eliot's friends, the un-punched friends that they wanted to stay. "Brady can I get you some ice and then I can take you home?" Evan offered. Brady stood up defiantly, dropped his hands down to his sides, clenched his fists and charged at Eliot. Soon they were wrestling on the ground and the boys were screaming out wresting moves. It was sort of a tie, them rolling on the ground pinching and poking each other, pulling hair. "I'm going to call your mom and see what she wants to do." Evan said loudly over the boys rumble.

"Eliot punched another kid for me?" Cammie said pecking out the window at them wrestling on the lawn.

"Yeah," Evan said annoyed as he dialed Brady's home phone. "Hi, this is Evan Brooks, Eliot's dad... yeah well..." Evan looked back out the window at the boys as he talked to Brady's mom. "Eliot punched Brady in the nose after Brady was saying mean things about Cameron... I know that it's not right to punch and we have discussed this..."

"You shouldn't let her near them! She is scaring them obviously. Just because you all can deal with-" She screamed through the phone. Evan stopped listening, he wouldn't hear her bash his daughter as well.