"Ryland you are literally the best human ever!" Scarlett announced hugging him goodbye.

"Hey," Evan said, gesturing to himself.

"You are wonderful too." Scarlett replied with a smile. "Eliot's teacher emailed me and said that he did much better in class the last week of school and that is thanks to you."

"You know I love helping them, they are like the kids I never had." Liz couldn't have kids, they tried and tried, but no baby. "Plus, it keeps my mind off of everything else."

"Well I am so grateful for you. Liz is back tomorrow right?" Ryland nodded. "Did she say how it went? I know she extended her trip so that must be good?"

"She is thrilled with everything and everyone there. The show she is auditioning for really likes her vibes or something." Ryland told them. "So yeah I'm happy, she's happy. Mainly I'm happy to be here. The house gets lonely without Liz's voice echoing around the place all the time."

"I understand that." Scarlett replied as Evan got Ryland jacket from the hook. "Safe drive. Tell Liz to call me the moment she's done kissing you hello." Scarlett called out the door.

"Will do, bye."

Eliot is doing good. He is on the right track. Everything it going up from here, Scarlett thought as she locked the front door and turned back to Evan. Everything was going to be okay.

Everything sucked, everything was awful and Cammie hated this. In and out of surgeries like she was just some practice dummy. They were remodeling her nose so she could breathe better, but her face still looked, as one of Eliot's stupid friends said her face looked like a wad of chewed gum. Deviated septum, it was a simple procedure on a normal face, with a mainly normal nose, maybe she would get lucky and die on the table. They had pushed back her surgery a week because she got the flu so she was finally getting her nose fixed.

Scarlett said that if Cammie died on the table like Cammie fake hoped happened at least Cammie would be free of pain, in heaven with God. Cammie thought on that. She was a saved Christian, if she killed herself she would go to heaven and look beautiful again, she wouldn't feel this hideous pain, or see a monster every time she looked in the mirror or saw her reflection in the car window. Heaven would be perfect, life was a living hell.

Cammie rose her water bottle to her lips, taking a small sip before remembering that she couldn't eat or drink before surgery. She had so many surgeries done you would have thought she would have remembered by now. Her lips were another situation, she looked like she had an allergic reaction and was punched a million times causing permanent swelling. They had already 'fixed' her eyes. Or at least that's what they said, but she could still see that she looked like a monster so she didn't think they fixed her at all.

"This surgery should help with your breathing," Scarlett said hopefully when Cammie slumped deeper into the car.

"Yeah that's what they said," Cammie said as she unbuckled and buckled getting comfortable, she put her hood up and curled her knees to her chest looking out the window.

"Do you want to listen to any music?" Scarlett said reaching for the radio dial.

"Sure," Cammie moaned. But before the radio was on a thumping beat of another cars bass came barreling through their car. Cammie looked up from her phone and towards the obnoxious car. It was Jackson.

"Shit who is that freak!?" He questioned turning to see her. He stared at her, leaning towards the car as he screamed his cruel words.

"Who is that honey?" Scarlett asked confused as she glanced over to the car, teenage boys, ugh Scarlett was never a fan of them. She preferred to deal with them when they were older and didn't say immature things through car windows, she hoped her son wouldn't turn out like them.