26

"Will you go to the spring fling with me Colton?" Cammie asked trying on a smile she had been working on at physical therapy. She was still getting used to waking up and seeing a new face, her new face in the mirror the bandages had come off and it was all her. She had scars long the boarder of her face, always would but they would fade over time, they still burned bright red and she had to stay out of the sun but otherwise she had a face again. "I know I'm not back at school officially or anything..." Cammie began.

"I would love that." Colton said opening his door to let her in.

"Could we actually go for a walk, it has been a while since I have been outside."

"Yeah," Colton slipped on his shoes. "I'm going for a walk ma." He called over his shoulder as he pulled the door shut. Cammie grabbed onto his arm and couldn't knock the smile off her face even if she wanted to.

"Is Cammie better now?" Eliot asked as he built an intricate castle out of Legos.

"Sort of." Evan handed him a tiny Lego person. "It's going to take time but she is getting better, stronger every single day."

"Good." Eliot said with a smile, showing off his recently lost teeth from a boxing match he was so happy that Cammie was finally able to see him in action, he didn't even care that he lost. He got his sister back.