Chapter 25: The Afton Family Part 1

Author's Note:

Charlie's appearance is based on her novel counterpart but she has Henry's green eyes in this AU (It also helps to parallel her with Elizabeth as both of them are the only daughters of the Founders who died and went on to possess specific animatronics).

Also since this is an AU, expect there to be some changes from Canon. Especially where Timeline is involved (e.g. Even though Charlie died as a Child, she's heard a lot of big words over the years from various conversations so she can use them.)

Glitchtrap and Vanny Art Commission by @lemonscribs on Instagram

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CakGXl6PfIY/

~~

Location: Pizzaplex

Time: 4:05am

In the corridors of the Pizzaplex, William Afton communicated with the Daycare Attendant (who was presently in his Moon form) from a digital screen.

"So let me get this straight," the Gold Rabbit's eyebrows were creased and his usual Cheshire grin was downturned, "you had Gregory right in front of you, completely defenceless and didn't take the opportunity to kidnap him!"

"Bringing animatronics to the repair room is my first and foremost priority." The Daycare Attendant argues, "He was heavily damaged."

"But I gave you an order." William raises his voice, "Why did you disobey!"

"I didn't disobey. Your order just wasn't an important priority." The Attendant simply states in its goblin-like voice.

William's eyes glow bright purple with pure loathing. "I'll give you 'priority'..."

From the screen, William leaps into the Daycare Attendant and forcibly reprograms him. The humanoid robot shrieks, clutching his head in agony for many minutes until William leaves him.

"There. I've altered your programming to better serve me." The digital man tells him, "Now Go! The very moment you find the boy, bring him to me. We are running out of time!"

The Moon audibly grunts at him and crawls back into the darkness. William exits the screen, leaping back into the digital world.

Grrrr...these robots really are useless. William groans in frustration. He then looks at the current time and lets out a guttural yell.

Dammit! Time's running out faster than I thought. It's only a few more hours until 6am!'

He flicks through visual after visual in the Garbage Disposal Area until he sees movement in the cameras. There, outside one of the entrances that led to a lift going to Pizzaplex, were several staff bots pushing a trolley with a shut down Chica, his Vessel and that accursed Puppet. William's eyes widened at the sight. What was Charlie doing with him? Did she not know who he was? It seemed very plausible considering his Vessel wasn't dead.