Chapter 33: I Always Come Back

Location: Main Stage Area

Time: 6:10am

Monty arrives with Gregory in his arms at the Main Stage (which was ironically a short walk away from the rectangular party tables Gregory had been at several minutes ago) and parallel to them, Vanny emerged from the darkness in their direction as well, carrying a box of medical supplies.

Bonnie is nowhere in sight so Gregory assumes William probably hid it under an illusion disc again and his assumption was proven correct as, at the moment they closed in to the centre of the stage, the animatronic uncloaked. Under Fake William's control, its eyes glowed neon purple and he turned its head to face him.

"Hello again Gregory." he greets the boy cordially, "I see you've got a nice jacket. It's really going to suit us after the transfer is complete".

"Go die in a fire." Gregory hisses at the Fake.

"Aww that stings. You know, I heard you trying to kill yourself earlier though the cameras but I'm so glad you didn't go through with it..." He pets the boy's head with Bonnie's hand, "We have so much to live for".

Gregory flinches away from Fake William with a repulsed expression while Monty places him down. The very second he lands on solid ground, the clone instinctively makes a bolt for it but Monty grabs him by the waist as soon as he takes a single step away from him.

"I'm afraid that you aren't going anywhere this time Little Rabbit." Vanny approaches the boy, having already set down the box that was in her hands.

Panicking, Gregory presses the button to communicate with Freddy on his Fazwatch and talks into it hurriedly, "Freddy, I'm at the Main Stage area. Please help me! I'm sorry I —"

Before he could offer a longer apology, Vanny grabs Gregory's wrist, unlatches the Fazwatch and drops it to the ground. And to further ascertain it was deactivated, she crushed it to pieces under her heel.

"No!" Gregory cries. As he loses hope, Vanny pulls out a syringe from a pocket in her rabbit costume. It was filled to the brim with a sedative.

"This is a much stronger dose. Hopefully you fall asleep this time ~".

Gregory thrashes about erratically in the hopes of dissuading her from injecting the transparent fluid into him but Monty quickly changes his grip, letting the boy's waist go for a second before grabbing both of the boy's elbows and pinning them to his waist, squeezing the boy a little in order to constrict his movements.

"Shhh, little Will," she soothes the frantic boy, "Let Vanny take all the nasty pain away".

Rolling up his purple jacket and blue shirt sleeves at the same time, she introduced the sedative into Gregory's bloodstream by jabbing the syringe into his right shoulder.

He feels the sting of the injection and, in a few seconds, his world spins before his very eyes and his body goes thoroughly slack. She grabs his limp form from Monty, setting him down on the stage floor before brining out a few supplies she brought from the box.

Then, laying them down next to Gregory, she removes her rabbit gloves, rubs sanitiser onto her delicate hands and proceeds to open his mouth. She leans in closer to better examine the damage done. The reason for his bleeding gum it seemed was caused by Monty knocking out one of his teeth from the top left side of his mouth.

"Poor thing. Little Will lost a tooth, Mr Afton. How did that happen?"

"I'm pretty sure Monty just knocked an already loose tooth out. He's still a child so I think his "big boy" teeth have yet to fully develop so to speak." William postulates, "Also, I'm curious. Where do you keep getting these sedatives from?"