Chapter 38: Judgement

Author's note:
Honestly, I didn't think I would get this far with my fanfic. I quit writing fanfics 5 years ago but Security Breach dragged me back because of its lacklustre plot but because of it, I met some wonderful people who helped with my fanfic. Thank you MermaidMagick and Solomon for your wonderful ideas and feedback. Without you, I don't think the fanfic would have been as good as it is right now.

Also, FYI, it's probably around 7:15am by the time they exit because yeah, even though the whole thing felt very long, that's mainly because Gregory was in the dream sequences.

A certain 'Angel' appears btw. To me, he sounds like either Morgan Freeman or Khonshu from Moon Knight.

Lastly, "Cassidy" appears in this chapter and goes by They/Them pronouns when fused. When separated into their individual characters, they go by 'she/her' and 'he/him'

Anyhow. Enjoy the final part.

Fredbear and Springbonnie Art Commission by @hayasparkle on IG

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8IX4DPef9/

~~

Riding aboard DJ Music Man's back while he scuttles across the length of the vast and barren Pizzaplex parking lot, Gregory no longer knows what time it is anymore for by the time they got out, the orange and bluish coated clouds in the sky were so thick that rays of morning sunlight could barely pierce through them!

However, judging from their colours, he could estimate that it was presently either sunrise or past that time.

Soon, the gigantic spider's legs halt to a snail's pace when he approaches a conglomeration of spread out green trees and drops off his passengers, the last of the which he had been ordered to rescue by the Daycare Attendant.

Then, once the final passenger had hopped off, the DJ plopped himself on the ground near an oak tree and powered down into sleep mode right beside the Attendant who sorts through a pile of toys and miscellaneous items that he rescued from the Daycare.

Meanwhile, Roxy and Chica were ensuring every surviving bot was accounted for and, farther left, Gregory spotted Vanessa standing beneath a streetlight as she contacted someone on her smartphone. He was a bit apprehensive with it in her hands but with the fake William gone, he was convinced she was and could no longer be under His control.

"Hey everyone!" Freddy shouts, waving his right hand, "We made it out".

Roxy and Chica are the first to run up and greet them and Vanessa acknowledges them from a distance with a smile, returning Freddy's wave with a single wave of her own as she's busy talking with whoever is with her on the line.

The Attendant on the other hand doesn't seem to react to them for he was lifting some heavy objects from the pile at the moment. However, he was conscious that they were there and would properly greet the boy once he put the items down.