Chapter 1 The Journey

A/N I own this picture and it starts  as sundown .
Y/N is your name
F/C is your favorite color
YWE/C is your wolf ears color
YWT/C is your wolf tail
A/S is animal symbol or whatever symbol you want is.
H/C is hair color
H/L is hair length
' means in thought
More along the way. I also had to edit some parts

Y/n's Pov
"I was running away from another village in well I don't know. Well now here I am out living in the woods again. I was wearing F/C shirt and pants I also had  a few kunai in my satchel along with some other stuff for survival. I then put my F/C hoodie on and kept walking around in the forest. I guess I wasn't paying attention for it is already night time *sighs* I guess I should head to bed now."

(Timeskip)

" I have to keep moving *yawns* or else I won't make it to my aunts house in Ninjago city. 'I should change into wolf form so I can make it faster and stay in the shadow.' I thought to myself. I should start packing up camp soon as well, I can't leave behind any evidence I was here. I also need to keep clear of large crowds and werewolf hunters because I am a long way from home. I then started to clean up camp."

A few minutes later

"Finally finished cleaning up camp and now I can go. I pulled up my F/C hood and mask and started to head to the city and should be there soon and I should hide my YWE/C and tail before I go. I then put everything I need in my satchel and transformed into my wolf form."

A/N
Your wolf form is from the show Wolfblood if you have not seen it I suggest you watch it if you like werewolves or wolves. I also will add my own ring to it so stay tuned to find out and now back to they story."

No one's pov:

"Now Y/N is running in the shadows of the trees for cover while running a few days journey in time. Y/N is shown jumping over rocks and streams in the deep forest."

Somewhere else

Hunters Pov::

" A group of men dressed in black and red are looking around pretty far away from Ninjago
Looking around for something or someone."

Hunter Boss : "Come on guys I know that wolf is around here somewhere find them NOW and keep your tranquilizers ready we want them alive ALRIGHT.

Hunter 2: "Y-yes sir we will keep looking around for that wolf and bring it to you.

Hunter 3: "Alright boss you got it will find this wolf and they seem smarter and harder than the others we caught."

Hunter 4: "Ok boss we'll find them I think I saw some tracks back behind some rocks around here isn't that good boss."

Hunter boss: "Good job now we know we are getting closer to victory men now we have something to go by let me check these tracks *checks tracks* hmm they aren't fresh which means they are kinda far ahead but it's a start."

Hunter 2: "Hey boss what is th—* activates hanging rope trap* is BOSS  i think that the wolf girl (if your a boy then I am sorry you can change girl) set this trap they must've known we were coming."

Hunter boss: "YOU IMBECILE of course they knew they set the trap UGH." That is why they set the trap because they knew, this is going to be tougher than I thought hmm.

Back to Y/N Pov

Y/N Pov:
'I have been running in wolf form for a while but I need to be careful on full moons because I can't control myself that well or maybe not at all. I just had my first transformation last full moon so this is new to me.'

"I have to keep going I know those hunters are on my tail because I can smell their scent faintly so I have to keep moving."
" I know I am a few days away from Ninjago city and I am going to have to stop and set up camp soon."
"I just hope those fake tracks will slow them down and rope trap my aunt taught me last time I saw her worked."
End of Your Pov

No one's Pov:

"Y/N kept running through the forest for a few more hours and then came across a small village in the out skirts of the forest."

Y/N Pov:
" I came across a village and it looked small so I decided to transform back to my normal self."
"I then decided to go into  the village  to get some food and new clothes since mine are kinda ripped and had a small blood stain."
"I then walked into a clothing store and looked around."

End of Pov

Later

Store lady: " Hello are you looking for anything specific."
Y/N: "No I'm not thx for asking though but do you happen to have any F/C shirt and hoodies left with A/S on it.
Store lady: I think I do let me go look in the back I'll be back in a few minutes.

A few minutes later

Store lady: here you go *hands you the clothes*
I hope these are what your looking for."
Y/N " Yes these are perfect how much are they miss?"
Store lady: "Here come this way *she brings you to the cash register and rings up the price*
that will be $29 plz.
Y/N: "Of course here you go Miss *hands money* thx for your help have a nice day .*walks out of store*

Y/N Pov:

" I finally got out of that store and she was nice I guess. I then made my way back to the forest and changed into my new outfit."
"I wore a F/C hoodie that had a A/S symbol on it and had my H/C and H/L in a ponytail or just pulled back."
"I then walked out into the woods and once I was 50 ft away and I changed back into Wolf form and ran towards Ninjago city."

End of Y/N Pov

A/N I did it I did over 1,ooo words anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited for what else is to come because I sure am anyways see you at the next chapter!