Chapter 8 Tick Tock and The Mysterious Rider

A/n. I don't own this image. Also this chapter will mainly focus on Y/n.

No one's Pov:

"Ever since the ninjas found out about Y/n  being a Wolfblood. They had Y/n keep their wolf ears and tail out and on missions to put them away."

Kai: "Ten minutes. He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman."

Y/n: " That is insane also D/n, Do your thing.(D/n shot a plasma blast in the sky making a loud noise for Zane to hear.) Good boy."

Cole: "Amazing!"

Y/n: "Good boy D/n. Also Zane that is impressive."

Jay: "We're not worthy."

Y/n: "I kinda agree with you."

Zane: "I broke the record?"

Kai: "You destroyed it."

Y/n: "You definitely improved your record."

Jay "Okay. Okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished."

"Kai runs across flaming hot rocks. Jay balances on a lightning rod on top of a sky scraper during a electric storm, Cole lifts a weight up with Nya holding a dumbbell on one side and Jay hold a dumbbell and a turkey on the other.

Then Y/n practiced their dragon abilities. Y/n is flying on D/n full speed on one hand and when they fly down towards the ground from way high up. Y/n stands on D/N's back and jumps. Falling through the sky D/n then flies in a full circle around Y/n and before they reach the ground. D/n catches Y/n with his claws and they land on the ground feeling accomplished."

Zane: "The question should be raised. Perhaps we reached our full potential?"

"Sensei Wu is putting away the sword of his childhood."

Zane: "Well,  every  morning I do 500 pushups.

The door opens

Kai: "Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand."

Jay: "Ha, ha. I do a thousand and one."

Y/n: "How about trying a thousand five hundred?"

Cole: "What is this amateur hour? Sounds like my warm up. Sensei, what does true potential look like if——.

Zane: "Our apologies, sensei. We've interrupted you."

Sensei Wu: "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere ever since Lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with."

Cole: "Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our true potential? What if we're ready?"

Sensei Wu: "Heh. You might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner potential. In each and everyone of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then you will reach your true potential. Only then we will have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer."

Zane: "There is more to the Great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there, sensei."

Sensei Wu: *sighs* I too have obstacles within my own heart. There's a story I've never told you.

Sensei Wu: Long ago, when I was a young boy Garmadon and I were more than brothers. We were the best of friends."

Jay: "Wait a minute. I know you two were brothers, but really? The King of Cruelty, the Doer of Destruction,the Captain of Chaos. And you two were friends?"