Chapter 3 The burning feeling

A/N I repeat I DO NOT OWN this image credit goes to the owner.

I don't own this picture and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y/N Pov:
"It has been a few days since I was here and now I am getting an explanation from Nya."

"After Nya told me what happened I felt relaxed and felt my wolf ears finally hide.
Then she kept nagging me to take off my mask so I finally did revealing my H/C and it's H/L.
I then pulled it back into a ponytail (Or a bun you can choose)so it wouldn't get in the way. Then me and Nya went outside to see the boys training and while they trained I talked to Master Wu. Then while the ninjas were training I was in the corner near Zane while he was meditating I was sitting next to him after talking to Wu trying to see if could control the wolf.

I then heard the mailman coming up the long stairs and slowly got up and started to walk over there. Then all of a sudden Zane got up and froze the floor and almost ran into me and I had to quickly jump out of the way landing next to Wu. Then the other ninja started to talk about how Zane was weird by explaining their stories. They asked sensei Wu and he simply said "What is weird someone who is different or someone who is different from you."

Then the mailman came and brought everyone mail he gave Jay a letter from his Parents, Kai a fan letter and Cole got something from his father and a package for his dragon Rocky and went to give it to him and even I had mail but how did they even know I was here weird. Jay then asked Zane why he doesn't get anything from his parents and he says he is an Orphan. I then opened it and read it to myself.

'It says Y/N I see you are recovering your memory. Well I would like to let you know that if you remember anything else to meet me at *insert location* around midnight. I also would like to tell you that sadly those hunters are from the fire nation and are getting closer by day so you need to prepare for that and the full moon that will be tonight so be careful and your dragon egg is around here so you should try to find them. I hope you get your memory back.'

From Ss

'Ok now that was something and I am going to have to come up with an excuse to be out all night , I am going to keep this to myself for now. I went to go to the dining room and sat down next to Nya. I then decided to listen in on what everyone was talking about and we talked through out dinner and then they started laughing about Cole's cooking.

Then Zane walked out (holding a big piece of turkey or was it chicken I couldn't tell)in a pink apron and we all burst out laughing then and Nya still laughing a bit told him not even she would wear that. He then asked "You laugh because I take measures to keep myself clean after cooking."

"Then Kai laughs and explains we laughed because he was wearing that ridiculous outfit.
He then said that they might not share the same sense of humor. Then Cole shoved some food in Kai's face and we all burst out laughing. and no one noticed Master Wu getting up and while Cole was saying how did you not find that funny and Master Wu then poured some sort of food on Cole's head earning a surprised yell from him lol.

Then Master Wu just said "Now you are brothers. Everyone started to laugh again. After that I started to eat the meat he put on the table and devoured while no one was looking then everyone started throwing food at each other. It was pretty funny and then I felt the change and looked at my hands and saw the wolf veins. I then made up a lie and said that I would be going out in the night and might be back in the morning and before anyone made a comment I ran out that door.

After dinner

"Zane went outside throw away the leftovers from dinner. I was in wolf form just in the shadows watching him while he was talking to a falcon? Ok and now they are mimicking each other and there he goes and I silently went after him. After 20 minutes I ran in shadows behind him and the falcon and we came across LLOYDS BASE and he was ordering the Hypnobrai around then before Zane left my wolf instinct made me run to the garbage can and I grabbed the bag with the leftovers and took out the meat (ewww) and ran into the shadows before he returned in the monastery.