Chapter 5 Never trust a snake

A/N NOT my image enjoy the chapter and I will being having each chapter based off each episode and season. I will also start naming the tile the episode name and keep in mind I don't own Ninjago or you or Tt's dragons.

Y/N Pov

"I woke up kinda early and decided to train with my dragon bone swords and think about what happened. I then decided to tell Sensei everything I have learned from these experiences and went to find him."

End of your Pov

Sensei Wu's Pov:

I was in my mediation room going over the scrolls when Y/N came in they told me something I haven't heard in years upon years.
Well Y/N it seems that I can't help with every part but I can give you some detail I know, I then explained who the Fire Nation were along with some of these dragons along with the swords Y/N wielded.

I aslo told them about the prophecy of the purple ninja. I then explained to them about it and after I finished. They then showed me something I couldn't believe, a dragon egg of this very rare species of dragon. 'My father told me stories of these nations and the wars but I didn't think any would be here.' Then I realized it needed to be close to heat so I gave Y/N a location called torch fire mountain to try and hatch their egg. But it might hatch on it's own because of the crack it has." Also your new ninja gi is in your room." I then walked out to get ready for todays lesson.

End of Sensei Wu's Pov

Y/N Pov:

"A crack what do you mean (looks down at the egg) oh I see well thx for helping me and I'll let you know if I figure anything else out. I stopped at my room and put the egg under the covers again and my swords on my desk since I haven't shown the others yet they also weren't paying attention when I did as well, and left to the boys room to make sure they were awake.

I came in to see Zane still sleeping and the others were getting ready and told me that it looked like Zane was having some dream and didn't want to woken up from the looks of it so they waited a bit. Almost on cue he woke up and hit his head on the bed ouch. Jay told him sleeping huh we're almost late to training.Kai then said "We didn't think you wanted us to you looked like you were having some dream he said."

Zane then said "How do I know this isn't a dream- -."
Cole then hit him in the head with a pillow lol then said "Does that feel like a dream?"
Zane just said "No. Thank you for your help."He said a bit annoyed

Later

"Kai then said "feeling a little slow today,huh?"
"Ya Zane I've noticed this as well you ok?"
What did you dream about anyway?
Zane then said that he saw the falcon again
and it showed him the green and purple ninja.
Jay budded in and said "Zane every time you see that bird something big happens."

Then he started saying what it lead him too.
Sensei then had us do stretches the first was the swooping crane. Then Zane said thi time it showed him the green and purple ninja. The boys almost yelled the green ninja and I was interested in the story. Wu turned around and while I was in the right form with Zane. Then Sensei said that the others formed looks like Shocked Monkey and he told them bad form and needs more focus.

Then Jay said "You can't just drop something like that, spill the beans."
Kai then said "Yeah, what else did you see?"
Zane answered and told him that he was fighting Lord Garmadon. Kai then answered that is what the prophecy said that the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you see which one of us was him?"
The others agreed and Zane answered that he couldn't tell and that he shared each attributes all of us had and then said that the Purple Ninja hit Garmadon off the ship and had a some species of dragon with them.