Chapter 2 The Snakes and the lost Memory

A/N I don't own the photo

D/N is Dragon name
D/T is dragon texture

Your Pov:

"I was running to some place called Jamanakai
Village. I then turn back to normal and pull my F/C hood up and head into the village hiding my YWE/C in my hood because I could only hide the tail for some reason. I then heard yelling and screaming.

I turned around and Then I saw what looked like the Hypnobrai snakes, 'WAIT THE HYPNOBRAI what are they doing here.' I ran to go help anyone I could and I could hear some one and turned to see 4 hooded ninja and a black haired girl there gi,s were red, blue, white, and black then the red one started to talk. Then the red one pulled me over to them and asked me to help and I agreed."

End of your Pov:

Kai's Pov
"Me, Zane, Jay, Cole, and Nya saw a hooded girl (again sorry if your a boy you can change it) almost get attacked by a Hypnobrai and she threw him over their shoulder and knocked him out. After I saw that I then told them to come over here so they could help us with this snake infestation." When they came over, me, my brothers and Nya went over the plan.

End of Kai's Pov

Y/n Pov:
" I told them my name and L/N then after that Kai went over the plan the others and I went in position and I pulled out my Kunai's and threw them at the Hypnobrai and pinned a few on the wall. If I have to be honest they looked kinda scared, I think that was good but I honestly have no Idea. I then helped Kai and Jay with the others while Cole went after the staff and Zane went after the son of Garmadon Lloyd apparently. 'I sure have been missing details but I think Lloyd set the Hypnobrai free from the looks of it.
End of Y/N Pov

Before the Attack

Lloyd Pov:

"I finally have an army of snakes the Hypnobrai is what they are called, but who cares an army is an army right as long as they listen to me Mwahaha! Now general I say we go back to Jamanakai village and take their candy and get revenge on those ninja to *I smirked*."

End of Lloyd's Pov

Slithraa Pov;

"We we're going to get thisssss kid what he wants and get revenge on those ninja for him." I told the other Hypnobrai.
We are going to follow Lloyd'ssssss command UNDERSTAND." They all agreed but Sssscalessss looked a bit angry. What is your command Lloyd." I asked him

End of Slithraa's Pov

Back to the Present

Lloyd's Pov:
"NO MY CANDY" I yelled at the ice ninja as he used his shurikens to freeze the ground around and stop my wheel barrow of candy."
"RETREAT I yelled at th other Hypnobrai and I ran out of there.

End of Lloyd's Pov

Before that

Scale's Pov

"Thisssss little boy I thought why are we following him he is a human not a sssssnake like usssss. He even tricked the general from the looks of it and he issssss right about thosssssse ninja they are a problem.

Later during the attack still Scales Pov

"I ssssssaw the black ninja go after the general and went to stop him. Then I had an Idea after the black ninja got the ssssstaff that was when I sssssstrike. "Look into my eye'ssssss ninja I will control you." I told him.
Then I wasssss about to get him in my full control then that pathetic girl ssssstopped me when ssssshe kicked me in the head ouch, but I still had control of that ninja a bit so I had eyessssss on the ninja and they don't know 'YESSSSS'.

End of Scales Pov

Time skip to Later

Y/N Pov:

"After that I was stuck in thought when the girl Nya came and thanked me. 'I thought maybe I should stay in touch with these ninja and the blue one looked familiar huh.' Well I gave Nya my number and then went to see what the boys were talking about I guess and they had dragons and— wait they had DRAGONS okay they have dragons and what is this feeling it's like a lost memory or something and ow ow ow it is getting worse then I heard faint voices call my name and then it went black."

In your mind and memories

"W-where am I what is going on then images we're playing past me like a movie. I then saw the symbol on my clothes it looked like,hold on is that another dragon *image shows TT's night fury's*. Why do they look familiar and then it showed D/N a beautiful D/T night fury but he (if you want them to be a girl the they can be)was looking for something and is that me and a turtle man. This is so weird, what is happening to me *then the image showed a place on fire and caged dragons and a the Fire nation banner. 'What th-that is terrible why are they doing that to them they deserve to be free.' Then it looks like I am wearing the *Myth nation logo on my hoodie* no way that looks like my new hoodie* I then heard a loud ringing noise and a white light and I woke up."

A/N I know what you are thinking why is Tiny turtle's dragon series in this and well your going to have to figure that one out yourself in this story but I do suggest watching it and you'll understand what I mean. Back to the story now."

"I woke up on a couch and almost panicked but saw Nya beside me on the end of the couch so I sat up and I sat next to her. I asked her what happened and where I was. Then she explained where I was and what happened."

End of your Pov:

After you blacked out

No one's Pov:

"The ninja and Nya immediately went to see what happened after you blacked out. You almost hit the ground when Whisp caught you. The ninja then put you on the back of Jay's dragon and flew you back to then monastery after they read they prophecy of the Green and purple ninja. They didn't take of your hood but Jay and Kai wanted to but Nya made sure they didn't and then the boys went to go find Master Wu and Nya stayed with you because if you woke up and explain to you what happened.

End of no one's Pov

A/N
"There you go people now that was insane what happened to you it seems that the dragons triggered a lost memory that is where I am leaving this chapter see you at the next one!"

Word count 1165