Season 6 The Adversary of Fire.

Hey everyone so I've decided to make a custom season. It will have 10 chapters like almost all the others and I do hope you enjoy it. The Ninja gi's will each have a httyd dragon on the back. For example Y/n's the Elemental master of dragons so she'd have D/n. Jay is the Elemental master of Lightning so he'd have a Skrill. Kai's the elemental master of Fire so he would have a Singetail. Zane's the elemental master of ice and he would have a Snow Wraith. Cole's the elemental master of earth and he would have a Catastrophic Quaken. Nya's the Elemental master of water so she's have a Scauldron.  Lloyd would have a Night fury dragon as well. Sensei Wu would have a Light Fury. Here's a small sneak peak to what's to come.

Y/n was out on patrol on D/n as she has been doing so for awhile. She's always been weary of the Fire Nation attacking ever since they made an appearance while they were fighting Morro 6 months ago.

It wasn't until a little bit ago she caught sight of a Fire Nation ship and took it out and questioned a Hunter on it that she learned about an outpost.

She would go on recon missions every week to see if anything would change or if there was any sign of Phoenix. She may have not found anything but she learned about how these hunters were capturing and selling dragons.

But when she finds a location where this outpost could be and what they use the capture dragons. Will she be able to save the dragons and take out the outpost or will she lose against these new ways of hunting dragons and never see Phoenix again.

I also felt that I should explain Y/n's powers even if it may not be needed.

Able to use any dragon's roar and fire that she has seen.

Her tail is able to hold a couple dozen spines like any other dragons as they hide in the fur. Downsides is she can't use her tail often.

Her dragon fire could sometimes burn her as well.

Main weakness though is, dragon root. Overuse of power, Vengstone, dragon proof metal.

Reasons for special dragon bonds is because of her element but also personal experience and that's one of the reasons why some dragons are after her.