Chapter 6 Can of Worms

A/N I don't own this photo. and I will always start with No one's Pov , The Ninjas or your Pov. On with the chapter.

No one's Pov:

"A few days later Y/N was in the front of the Bounty helping D/N to fly since he was getting bigger and stronger and Lloyd also knew about them as well."

Lloyd: " Hey, Kai. Heh saw Cole beat your high score. You should've seen it. It was pretty spectacular."

Kai: "Uh, you must be taking about "Sitar Legend." This is " Fist to Face II." No one beats me on my game."

Lloyd: "Huh you could be wrong. See you."

Kai: "Huh? Cole!"

In the kitchen

Cole: "Mm, mm. Violetberry soup. My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly——.

Lloyd: "By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole.

Cole: " *coughs* Jay!!"

On the deck of the Bounty

Y/N: " Easy D/N your finally flying a little bit and be careful and aim, fire. (D/N hits a target) Good boy.(again if girl change it I am using boy) Oh hey Lloyd."

Lloyd: " Oh, hey Y/N by the way I saw Nya go in your room earlier, I know how strict you are about it but hey I didn't know if you asked her to get something. See ya Y/N." ( He walks away

Y/N: "But I saw Nya go to the bridge of the Bounty. Hmm what is Lloyd up too, oh well back to training, ready, again D/N and fire!"

Jay: "Let's ease our way into this. How about level two, shall we?"

Lloyd: " Hey, Jay, I saw Zane trying to repair the sparring—bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later bro." ( He walks away)

Jay: "Wait what? No. No! Zane!!"

Zane: "Hello Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?

Lloyd: "Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites. Here it is. Thanks. ( He walks away)

"Zane picks up his Ninja gi and sees it is pink."

In the Bounty

Kai: "You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face!?

Cole: "You know how long it took me to make that!? Three days. Three days."

Jay: "It's an in said law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot.

Zane: "How am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink.

Y/N: "(D/N is sitting on your shoulder)Guys, let's think about this logically. Who was where and when did it take place?"

All: *Arguing Indistinctly!*

"Sensei Wu comes in and reveals it was Lloyd who did it."

All: You did this

Y/N: I knew it, I saw Nya go up to the bridge earlier. She was no where near my room."

Cole: "Boys, I get first dibs on."

Sensei Wu: "No dibs. I put him up to this for todays lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think find out if the accusations were true?"

Y/N: "Ya I did, I knew because when Lloyd told me Nya was in my room earlier, I saw that Nya went up to the bridge earlier while training with D/N."

Sensei Wu: "Very good Y/N it seems that you have passed this lesson."