Chapter 10 The Royal Blacksmiths

A/n I own this photo. Also no ships

Nya: "They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first."

Y/n: "If I had their scent I'd sniff them out but I don't and I am still healing but it doesn't hurt that much.

Jay: "I still can't can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

Y/n: "If I were I'd hit you upside the head."

Kai: "We're over that. Can we move on?"

Jay: "Someone's a little hot under the collar."

Zane: "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential, like you and I have, Jay."

Kai: "Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole and Y/n have not found theirs either."

Y/n: "Kai, the only potential you will get right now is having a inflated ego."

Kai: "Hey!"

Cole: "I got it! Also nice one N/n."

Kai: "You've unlocked it?! Oh! Why am I the only one?!

Y/n: Kai!, that is probably not the case and I haven't unlocked mine either."

Cole: "No, I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it."

Kai: "Oh, ha, ha, is that it? Heh. Good."

Y/n: "See what I mean Kai. It was something else and it is useful bud."

Cole: I got it!( He brings a picture of it.)

Jay: "That's it!"

Cole: "Back where I grew up there's this big competition, where every year the winner gets The Blade Cup. My dad won it multiple times."

Y/n: 'I don't remember my past that much.'

Zane: "You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?"

Cole: "Oh. He's a blacksmith."

Kai: "Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith, too. But I never heard of a competition."

Cole: "That is because he's not a "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a Royal Blacksmith. He pulls out a picture of his dad and the Bladecup."

Jay: "That's your dad?"

Kai: "How did the Fangblade become a trophy?"

Cole: "Well, supposedly, the Blade Cup was made by this guy who collected priceless artifacts. His name was something like, uh, Dutch... No, Clutch. Clutch Powers! Anyway, it gets passed in to each year's winner."

Zane: "Who has it now?"

Cole: "I don't know. I haven't talked to my father in years."

Kai: "Well then we'll call him up."

Cole: "You can't! He thinks I am in Ninjago City training at Marty Openheimer School of Performing Arts. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps, but when I couldn't sing or dance, I——I ran away. When he sees I can't dance, he'll know I've been lying in all the letters I've been sending him."

Zane: "He doesn't know you're a ninja?"

Y/n: "Mine don't. I haven't even heard from mine."

Cole: "What, you gonna crack some joke that my old man wear's a tutu?"