Chapter 4 The dragon cove

A/N again I DON'T own this picture just made the background!

Y/N Pov:

"You woke up to the loudest gong ever heard. I then put my wolf ears away.( you sleep with your ears out and sometimes tail) The boys we're waking up and you we're lucky to have your own room. You then made your way down to the boys room to hear them complaining about cleaning.

End of Y/N Pov

The ninjas Pov:

"We stayed up so late talking about how cool this place is that we lost track of time. Then Sensei came in a started playing a gong and we all groaned. Sensei Wu then said "Evil never sleeps so neither should you." Then a Cole was complaining about the mattress being very hard to sleep on."

Then Jay went to brush his teeth and all that came out was sand." Then Zane started asking about the lesson. Y/N came in and asked what were doing today.
While Zane fell in the floor. Then Sensei said we had to chores all except Y/N and had them go out on some secret mission. We all groaned because they get to have more fun then us but they would be back soon. Then we to decided to put a bit more than our backs to it.

End of Ninja Pov

Y/N Pov:

"I don't know if I should be glad or upset. I wanted to stay in the Bounty but now I don't have to clean. Before I left I decided to read the note and look at the symbol.

A/N I DON'T own this image credit to the owner

"Why does it look so familiar I thought .
Then I read the note and it said, ,Just because you are in a new realm doesn't mean we won't get you WATCH YOUR BACK Y/N!'
"Ok now that scares and worries me maybe I should ask Sensei about it when I get back. I pulled up my hood and mask then left to my destination.

Time skip At the cave

"I finally made so now I have to get what ever is in here now alright I am not worried. I then made my way in the cave. I grabbed a lantern for light from the wall. Now that I am in here what am I looking for I then spotted a nest? Huh why is there a ohhhh MY GOD is that a DRAGON and there's 2 but why does it look so different from the others and is that an egg in the nest. Is that the fire and ice swords. Those 2 dragons look familiar but why. Is it giving me the egg. It looks like D/T and wait is that the HUNTERS oh no that is not good."

End of Y/N Pov

Hunters Pov:

Hunter boss: "YES we finally caught up to them and these dragons will be valuable as well!"