Chapter 10

Rahmiel stared at the ceiling for some time. He didn't know if he should be happy about this or not. Could he be glad that his enemy was finally in his hands? What if she wasn't the one?

He immediately jotted out of his thoughts as he sensed something was really wrong. His room suddenly tensed up and he need not to be informed of why it did. Somebody really powerful was here and he could also sense he or she had deep evil tensions towards him.

As if he already knew who he was, he walked hastily to the door and it opened so quick as a tight heavy wind flew through the room.

His fists turned into a feisty one as his eyes fell on who just entered.

"Rahmiel, it's nice meeting you after for a very long time."

He didn't know why but he felt he actually tensed up. Why was he scared? The only answer for this was that there was actually a ghost terror in the way. And if he didn't heal completely, there was no way he could win. "Gareth." His teeth clenched together as his breath steamed up, "Why are you here?"

The man called Gareth seemed not to bothered about the terrorised man. Infact, he felt like he had actually gotten to somewhere he could finally rest.  "Should I direct the question to you?"

"Whatever you intend to pull up here, just know it's not going to work-"

"Do you even know my intention yet?" He interrupted him. His smile barely reached his eyes, but one could believe he smiled wholeheartedly. "We have the same goal. The reason you are here in the human realm is the same reason for me," he said, matter-of-factly.

Rahmiel couldn't hold the questions he pulled at himself. What was his goal here? He planned on capturing his enemy and healing himself but what about this brother of his?! He didn't even know who the enemy was.

Gareth's deep voice bounced, "Look, you are thinking... Why does a beast like you need to be scared of a sudden? Else there is one particular reason for you being here." He paused for a millisecond, "But again, I'm surprised how you are still calm despite out fight in the past."

"Don't tempt me, Gareth." His voice was as solid as burning liquid. By uttering that, one could feel like a toxic gas was let to diffuse in the air.

Gareth knew better than to tempt this beast. He was trying to know if the rumour his ears had been buzzed with was true, he wanted to confirm if his devilish brother whom everyone was at his favour had finally be weak.

"There are more things in our realm to deal with than hiding here, Rahmiel. More than you could ever imagine."

****

"I...I thought she was with you!" Sunny screamed as she kicked the centre table and let out a slight groan. As Jeremy rushed to help her, she shot him a hard glare that made him froze without any decrease in the room's temperature.

"You know so well that things aren't going smoothly with us. Why would you?" He directed his question to her trying to hide his worry.

Sunny was really uncertain. Her fingers were tired of dialing Sunny's number and all she helplessly did was to unleash whatever anger unto Jeremy. "I saw you two kissed. George and I did and I thought you guys were back but how...how could this happen?"

Little wonder Sunny had been blaming him for Calista's absence. If only it was true and Calista finally agreed to support him despite what had happened, how happy would he be?

But now, she was no where to be found. She was in danger now. Why does it seem he couldn't even protect her? No matter how he tried, he just wasn't fit to do so. He would surely not forgive himself if something went wrong.

After thinking for a lengthy minute, Jeremy stared at her, "Sunny. There is only one option in my head right now, but before I can put it down to you, you need to keep a secret."

"A secret?"