Chapter 15

Ramiel sat down on the sofa before bouncing up from it. He stood up and then tossed everything that was in his way, including the tables he had laid different alcohols.

He had never drank alcohol before but when he got to the human realm, he found out that sometimes, alcohol was the best in grinding down your anger, but this alcohol he had been drinking had done nothing. He was feeling so strange and also he could feel something heavy hitting hard on his chest, "Xavier!"

Before Ramiel could utter any word anymore, Xavier rushed in and bow at the front of him, "Master, how could I be of help?"

"That bloody witch, where is she?"

Xavier's eyes widened as he saw how messy the room was, including how everything seemed to be messed up. "Prince-" Xavier paused when he recalled that Rahmiel hated being called a prince, he cleared his throat and rectified his words, "Master, I do not know what you are talking about."

"That witch, Elsa, where is she? Did I not tell you to look after her?"

"The last time I checked on her, Princess Lucile was with her and-"

"And what?" Rahmiel's eyes were already growing wide and red, the air around him was becoming hot and ice at the same time.

"I am sorry ma-"

"Wait... You saw when Lucile almost killed her and you didn't do anything? Do you know what would have happened to me if Lucile had ended up killing her?"

"I'm sorry."

Hearing his apologies, Ramiel became more frustrated. " So if I haven't stopped Lucile from killing the witch, she would have died while you stand watching them like a nincompoop?"

"I was just about to-" before he was able to complete his sentence, Ramiel punched him on his abdomen and an invisible force pushed him very faraway making him hit his back on the wall.

Xavier uttered nothing. He knew his master was just been frustrated but it was hard understanding the reason. Prince Ramiel couldn't be that annoyed for a mere fragile girl they saw at a birthday party. Who is she?

Instead of saying anything to calm Ramiel, Xavier did not say a word, he just stood up barely able to keep his posture because he hadn't fed on blood since the time he came with his master to the human realm.

Ramiel saw what he just did to Xavier, he walked nearer to him as if about to apologise but instead he crouched his fingernails further to Xavier's neck and immediately, he grabbed it, "Xavier tell me! Remind me of the last time I got really frustrated up to this extent that I was unable to control myself! Tell me! I am unable to do so because of that stupid witch! Did I not tell you that she took away my powers and run back to this freaking realm!

How would I be able to handle if she dies and she is unable to unfreeze my powers?" He said and dug his fingernails which had now turned into claws in Xavier's bare neck. Blood was dripping from his claws but he did not bother. But actually deep down, he was feeling awful for doing that to Xavier. But what made him more annoyed was the fact that Xavier did not freight. He stood still, calm like he was not hurt while he kept threatening him.

Ramiel removed his claws from Xavier's neck and walked towards the bar to take another round of alcohol. But before he could lift the bottle, Xavier had already appeared in front of him. "Prin- Master, alcohol is unadvisable for your health. For humans it helps just for a little while before causing something even dangerous to the body. Even for us, alcohol keeps us somber for a very short period but the after effect makes us go berserk."

"Xavier. When did you start lecturing me?" Ramiel asked Xavier as he watched how Xavier's hand was on his wrist stopping him from taking the bottle.

"Master, we need to forget about the girl and handle the matter at hand."

"What did you just say?"

"Gareth is probably planning an army while you lavish yourself away for some worthless girl who is probably getting laid by her boyfriend," Xavier said it straight not knowing he had just crossed his limits .

Ramiel's eyes were immediately changing slowly. "Repeat what you just said, Xavier." His voice was cold and sinister that it echoed.

Xavier did not say anything.

"I said, repeat!" Ramiel shouted as he held Xavier on his neck again and without thinking he dug his claws into it and threw him away, this time, Xavier was pushed to a glass wall, which ended up shattering as he fell down from the already broken wall to the ground.

Ramiel wasn't shocked, he stared at his claws and saw Xavier's brick red blood. Despite knowing how harmful it was if vampires drink each other's blood, he licked his claws dry. Still he didn't feel bothered. He walked to the broken wall and then jumped down.

The house was like a palace with three storey building and the room Xavier had fallen down from was the last floor, Ramiel wasn't bothered. They were vampires and height was nothing for them.

When Ramiel landed on the ground, he looked around in search of Xavier so that he could unleash his anger continuously till the pain he was feeling deep down subsided but unfortunately he didn't see him. He saw maids instead, they were shaking on their feet and staring sheepishly at him like they wished they could disappear.

He appeared like a lunatic, with blood all over his palm. His eyes alone did a lot to scare the maids. All the maids just bowed down. Seeing their reaction, Ramiel walked to one of the maids, "What are you looking at?"

"Sorry your highness."

"Your highness? Did I tell anyone that I was of a royalty?" He shouted which made all the maids fall down to their knees except the maid who was with Ramiel because Ramiel didn't even give her a chance to move.

"I'm so sorry, master." But Ramiel wasn't ready to hang with any pleads, he held the maid on her arms and pulled her closer to him. The maid was already shivering,

"Please forgive me, master. Don't take my life, please."

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't?" He glared at her. His white long hair floating in a slow rhythm. His eyeballs were the most frightening part, the maid felt like those eyes were about to plug her eyes off.

"I..."

Without letting her complete what she wanted to say, Ramiel ended up clashing his lips to hers. With this action, the maid's eyes widened and she gasped in shock.