Chapter 16

"Your highness-" the maid stuttered trying to stop Ramiel but it seemed like he wasn't himself. He kept on kissing her slowly while the remaining maids raised their head slowly looking at what was going on.

This continued for a long time while the maid just remained stunned. She did not even know what to do, because she knew so well that she couldn't do anything to make the prince angry, else she was going to be dead.

"Ramiel!" Xavier's voice boomed in the air, the blood that was oozing out of his neck previously had stopped but his white shirt was already stained with his blood. In a flash, he ran to the both of them and tore them apart from the kiss.

Xavier looked frightened as he stared at his master, "It...it is forbidden." Ramiel had already stopped the kiss while the maid looked fluttered. She almost wanted to run away but Ramiel was holding her wrist,

"Why is it forbidden?" He said in a sinister voice but his once red eyes had already turned to it's silver colour.  "Why do you think it is forbidden? I have the right to do whatsoever I want to." He pointed out.

Xavier replied, he looked at the back and then turned to Ramiel, "Princess Lucille is here."

Ramiel turned to the back to look at Lucile who looked as if she had already been stuck to wherever she was. Immediately, a smirk came out from his lips as he turned to Xavier, still holding the maid's wrist, "Xavier. Did she see that?"

"Yes, master." Xavier replied dryly and he excused the way so that Lucile could walk past him.

"That is fascinating."

Lucille who had been so annoyed because of what happened some hours ago came in even more frustrated. She slowly looked at the both of them hands and glared at the girl. Seeing the ugly stare, Ramiel stood at the front of the maid who now started shivering. "Ramiel, what... what did you just do?"

"What did you see?" He questioned instead. His eyes were narrowing a bit as if he was trying to suspect something.

"You kissed her?" Lucille asked again. She was feeling disgusted. All she wanted to do was to tear up the maid's flesh and feed her to the forests but the fact that Ramiel was protecting her maid her even more annoyed.

The remaining maid were staring at the whole incident as it unfolded.

"Get the hell here, Rosa." Lucille shouted, annoyed. Her body temperature was becoming colder, her skin growing paler than it was.

"And if she doesn't?" Ramiel tested the waters. He had been annoyed and disturbed but this scene that was unfolding itself seem to entertain him. He drew the maid closer by holding her on her waist, "and what if she doesn't? Would you break the engagement?"

Lucille didn't answer, instead she came nearer to the both of them and before everyone could account what was about to happen, she pulled the girl with her hair and plunged her teeth on her neck. Seeing this, the fragile human maids gasped in shock as red blood oozed out of the maid's neck.

The maid eyes widened for the last time before she fell down to the ground. By now the ground which she laid was filled with her blood that it was hard to believe it was a mere bite. It wasn't even a mere bite, lucille had teared her flesh in the process.

Seeing this, Ramiel smirked and walked away from the scene while Xavier looked angrily at her, "You can do that to every maiden but not to a very particular one, Lucille."

Lucille smirked, her tongue slowly licking the blood on her lips, "You know this isn't my first time doing this, Xavier. It is an entertainment for the rest so that they can know their place in this place!"

"If you think so but there is a particular woman you wouldn't be able to do it with, and I know you already know who she is."

"Who?" Lucille wondered. "Who could it be? Is he having an affair with someone else?"

Xavier looked around at the maids, motioning them to walk away and they did, "Yes he is." He smirked. "You know how important I am to his highness and he did this to me just because of her." He said pointing to the scar that was on his neck. Vampires heal fast and without scars, but since Xavier was injured by a royal vampire, the scar would take a lot of time before it vanishes.

"That is you," she interjected.

"No, princess. He won't hesitate to tear you apart if your hand touch even the very slight skin of hers."

Lucille face turned somber at the same time. She was wondering who it could be. Then she recalled the girl she had almost killed. The girl who she saw in the guest's room and who Ramiel assaulted her of. There was no one who would stop her from marrying him. Why would he even like someone other than her. That girl! She recalled every single part of her. "When it comes to Ramiel, I would do anything."

"Not when it involves her." Xavier teased.

Lucile frowned and stared at Xavier, "Wait... are you challenging me?"

"It is more like it Lucille. If you are able to put the girl out of the way then I would in return tell you his deepest secret. What happened to him in the past that you are longing to know."

"But why? Why do you want me to execute her?"

"Well, master is so much intoxicated. He goes crazy whenever anything happens to her but don't get me wrong. It's just a challenge, anyway. I know so well that you would never even be able to execute her. Maybe it's useless trying."

"Useless? Tsk tsk." Lucille took some strands of her hair and curled it, "I am going to do everything to know his past. It's a deal, then."

Xavier laughed a little before turning away from her. He smirked and turned back again to glance at the dead maid, but some guards were already cleaning the scene. He turned back and breathed hard. "Now that is sorted." He whispered to himself and walked away, leaving Lucille on her own.