HQ break-in || Chapter 17

I know Professor Oak said that I shouldn't be getting involved in any more Team Rocket trouble, but... I honestly can't. I feel really uncomfortable not doing anything while Zapdos is still captured, and if there's any way I can prevent them from capturing Moltres and Articuno, then... I have to fight. I have to help everyone who's ever been hurt by Team Rocket, and as long as my team, and Leaf, are both here to fight by my side... Then there's no way I'm giving up. At least now, we know where Zapdos has to be located now... In the Silph Co headquarters.
...Only problem is? We have no idea how to get in the building. The building constantly has a guard at the front door, and as long as he's always out there, it's impossible to get inside undetected. Now knowing what else to do, me and Leaf made our way back to Celadon City, making our way to the secret hideout to look for some possible clues or help with getting it...
...But guess what? The not-so-secret anymore secret hideout was now shut off with police tape, many officers guarding the entrance, so it was now impossible to get in.
"Dangit... What are we going to do now?" I say. Both me and Leaf's eyes scan the area, Leaf suddenly smirking.
"I've got a plan. Heheh..." Leaf says quietly, as she slowly approaches a table, which looked like it had some Rocket uniforms laid out. Once the officers were looking away, Leaf quickly snatched a couple of the uniforms, quickly running out of the building.
"Hey! W-what are you doing?!"

Sometime later...
As we made our way back over to Saffron City, Leaf told us of her new plan to get into the HQ, and... Man, I couldn't believe it!
"WHAT?! You're saying you want us to disguise ourselves as Team Rocket members to get in?!" I say out loud, just the sound of it making me nervous. "I-is this really a good idea?! Wouldn't this technically make us criminals?!"
"Sam, relax! It's not like we're actually becoming criminals, just pretending to be them..." Leaf says. "It's for the greater good! Besides, the cops were probably just gonna throw these away anyways... Might as well make good use of them."
"Yeah, I guess you're right..." I sighed, taking one of the uniforms. Please, just let this plan work and get it over with...
Me and Leaf ducked down in a secluded alleyway, slipping on the Rocket uniforms... Which were actually surprisingly comfy! Me and Leaf figured though, that despite us putting on these uniforms, we should still find a way to get past the guard unnoticed, just in case, so I had a plan...
"Go, Jigglypuff! Hey Jigglypuff, could you put that guard to sleep for us?" I ask, Jigglypuff running up to the guard...
"Um... A Jigglypuff? Oh Arceus, please don't sing!!"
"Jiggly...Puff..." Jigglypuff ignored the guard's pleas, quickly singing as the guard slowly fell asleep.
"Perfect... Thanks, Jigglypuff!" I quickly returned Jigglypuff back to her ball, as we made our way inside the HQ. The room we first entered was a pretty big, empty lobby, with glass walls and a huge fountain in the middle. Me and Leaf took deep breaths, as we casually approach a Rocket Grunt behind a counter.
"Hmm... I don't recognize you two." The Grunt says. "You two some new recruits or something?"
"Huh? Uh, yeah, we just started working here recently..." I say, giving a big, fake smile to hide my nervousness.
"Uh... How long have you both been working with Team Rocket for?" The Grunt asks.
"One week!"
"I just started today!" Me and Leaf accidentally give off completely different answers, the Grunt giving us a confused look.
"Um... Since she just started today, I um... I'm helping her out." I say.
"...Alright then, whatever." The Grunt honestly didn't seem like she had much care for what we were saying, quickly glancing back down to her work, forgetting about us as we quickly walked away, making our way up the stairs.
"Man, that was a close one..." I say, wiping the sweat off my forehead.
"Hey, don't worry about it, atleast we're in now..." Leaf says, patting me on the shoulder. We continue making our way up the stairs, looking around the hallway of the first floor, wondering where the heck we even start.
"Geez, how many floors are there in this building?!" I ask.
"I think there's around eleven or so..." Leaf responds. "Zapdos has to be in one of these floors... All we gotta do is keep looking, and stick together..." As we continued walking, a group of Rocket Grunts who were all talking pretty loudly suddenly stopped, turning their attention to us.
"Dang, how old are you two? You both look like, five year olds!" One Grunt jokes.
"Heh, guess the boss must be pretty desperate if he's hiring children now!" Another Grunt says.
"Hey, one of you wanna come with us? The boss has a pretty important project that we need an extra hand for..." Another asks, one of them walking up to us as he gently grabs Leaf's arm.
"Hey, w-wait a minute! I can't separate from him!" Leaf says, trying to pull from his grasp, but instead gets dragged away.
"Hey! Wait-" I try to help her, but I feel another hand grab my arm from behind, as I turn around to see another group of Grunts who somehow snuck up on us.
"Yo, Stan! What do you want me to do with this kid?!" The Grunt who was holding onto me, yelled to the other group.
"I don't know, dude! I'm sure he'll be useful for something!"
"Wow dude, you are SO helpful! Come on kid, let's go..."
...And with that, me and Leaf were separated, before we could even start searching together. Man, this was bad... Or, maybe this is a good thing? If we're split up, we'll have more ground to cover faster, but on the other hand... Less protection. Ugh, either way, I don't have time to be helping these Grunts... I gotta get away from them!
"Hey, s-stop for a second!" I suddenly yank myself free from the Grunt's grasp, who all give me a confused look. "I-I can't help you guys right now!"
"Huh...? Why not? It's not like this project of ours is that hard." The Grunt says with a smirk, as I look around, trying to think of an excuse... Hmm...
"Umm... I have... Explosive diarrhea!!"
"...Uh..." All the Grunt's expressions quickly changed to disgust, slowly backing away from me. "Geez, no more information little dude... Just go already." And with that, the Grunts quickly walked off, leaving me alone.
"Pika...?" Pikachu looked up at me with a confused expression.
"Don't worry Pikachu, I was just lying..." Ugh, I probably could of thought of a... Less disgusting lie...But hey, it worked, so I ain't gonna question it!
But, now that I was alone, I wasn't exactly sure what to do... Should I look for Leaf... Or Zapdos?
Hmmm...