Rampage of the birds || Chapter 24

Hey, it's Leaf again... I'm still not sure where Sam is right now, but today's supposed to be the day where me and Blue finally break into Silph Co together. I made sure to wake up as early as I could, getting ready quickly, meeting up with Blue in the Pokémon center lobby.
"Man, what took you so long? Your hairs a total mess!" Blue says, chuckling.
"Not like I had the time to brush it today, Blue..." I grumble, still feeling pretty tired. Ugh, Blue is kind've annoying to be honest... I wish I could be breaking in again with Sam instead, but I gotta take what I can get at this point.
"Well, it doesn't matter, let's get going!" Blue says, as we leave the Pokémon center, slowly sneaking around the alleyways, until we arrived a safe distance close to Silph Co. Only problem was that the building still had a guard in front of it...
"Man, this sucks... How are we gonna get in this time?" Blue whispers.
"Hmm..." I tried thinking of a plan, something suddenly popping into my mind. "I know. Come on out, Poliwrath!" I quickly released Poliwrath from his ball. "Poliwrath, can you go and use Hypnosis on that guard out there?" Poliwrath nodded yes, slowly and quietly approaching the guard, quickly putting him to sleep without being spotted.
"Nice one...! Quickly, let's go!" Blue and I quickly ran into the building, carefully approaching and looking up the stairs.
"No way in heck we're gonna be able to sneak past the guards this time..." I respond. "Gonna have to fight our way through to save the birds."
"I don't have a problem with that! These Rocket losers are total pushovers..." Blue says, smirking. "Let's do this!" Me and Blue quickly ran up the second floor, preparing to be ambushed by Rocket grunts, but instead... There was nobody. The second floor was completely empty, despite us looking around. Weird... Me and Blue then ran up to the third floor, but like the second... This one was also empty. Me and Blue exchanged confused looks, cautiously walking up to the fourth floor... And this time we were immediately faced with one singular Rocket grunt. This grunt didn't look like he was ready to fight though, as he was sitting down on the floor, panting with exhaustion, gasping loudly when he spotted us.
"AGH! More intruders?! You've gotta be kidding me right now..." The grunt huffed in annoyance. "No offense kids, but I'm way too exhausted to fight you two right now. Just leave, please..."
"What the heck is going on here?" Blue asks.
"Agh, it all happened so fast, I just... Some kid with a Pikachu just stormed in here, and beat up a bunch of us like we were nothing!" The grunt says.
"That's gotta be Sam... Did you see where he went?" I asked.
"Urgh, probably the 8th or 9th floor or something, I don't know..." The grunt grumbled. "Just leave me alone, kids. I have a massive headache right now..."
Me and Blue started running up the stairs as fast as we could, finally making our way to the 8th floor. We started carefully looking around...
"BOO!! GOTCHA!!" And we're suddenly spooked by a Rocket grunt, who jumps oit from inside a random cabinet. "Haha, I've got you two! I've been hiding from the Pikachu kid this whole time, so I'm ready to fight. I know you two are his friends, and I'm not gonna let any of you brats ruin our master plan now!" The Rocket grunt threatened, me and Blue exchanging looks.
"Heh..." Blue smirks. "I beg to differ."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BATTLE... BEGIN!!
Rocket Grunt: "Go, Raticate and Golbat!"
Blue: "Let's go, Gyarados!"
Leaf: "Go, Haunter!"
My first time using Haunter in an official battle... I hope this goes well.
Rocket Grunt: "Raticate, use Super Fang on Gyarados! And Golbat, use Wing Attack on Haunter!"
Blue: "Gyarados, use Hydro Pump on Raticate!"
Leaf: "Haunter, use Hypnosis! Also on Raticate!"
With that, Raticate took a bunch of damage, immediately falling asleep.
Rocket Grunt: "Come on Raticate, wake up! Ugh, Golbat, use Wing Attack on Haunter!"
Blue: "Use Dragon Rage on Raticate, Gyarados!"
Leaf: "Use Night Shade on Golbat, Haunter!"
Rocket Grunt: "Golbat, use Supersonic on Haunter!"
Leaf: "Dodge it, Haunter! Then use Night Shade on Golbat again!"
Blue: "Finish Raticate off with Hydro Pump!"
And with that, Raticate quickly fainted, leaving just the already weakened Golbat alone.
Rocket Grunt: "Aw man... Golbat, use Wing Attack on Gyarados!"
Blue: "Use Hydro Pump!!"
Leaf: "Attack with Gyarados! Use Night Shade!!"
And with the combined force of both attacks... Golbat was quickly knocked out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me!!" The Rocket Grunt hissed in annoyance. "Ugh, whatever. Just because you beat me, that doesn't mean you'll stop our master plan!" He states. "I'm sure the boss has already captured Moltres by now, and he'll probably arrive here any second now!"
"WHAT?!" Me and Blue shout at once, me and him exchanging looks. "Where the heck is Moltres then?!" I ask.
"Haha, jokes on you! I'm not the one with that information!" The Rocket Grunt says snarkily. "And even if I was, I'd never tell you!"
"Ugh, forget you then..." Blue grumbles, running up the stairs as I follow him.
"Hey! Where are you going?!" I hear the grunt shout to us, but we ignore him, running up to the 9th floor... And there we find two more Rocket Grunts... One had Sam pinned to the ground, and another one was holding onto Pikachu.
"SAM!!" Me and Blue quickly charge forward, as I tackle the Rocket Grunt that's holding onto Sam, and Blue tackles the one holding Pikachu, freeing the two.
"Leaf? And Blue?!" Sam stares at the two of us, shocked. "What the heck are you two doing here?!"
"What do you think, Sam? We're obviously here to help you!" Blue says.
"You guys shouldn't have come here..." Sam sighs. "Last thing I want right now is for you two to get hurt."
"Dude, relax, we can handle ourselves here!" Blue says.
"And besides, we have some information I think you'd wanna know." I say. "Sam, last night we saw a news report, that Articuno was captured... And Team Rocket's boss has already captured Moltres."
"WHAT?! How the heck do you know about us capturing Articuno and Moltres?!" One Rocket Grunt freaks out.
"Well, we weren't sure if it was Team Rocket that captured Articuno or not, but... Thanks for clarifying it for us!" Blue says, smirking.
"Aw man... I am such an idiot!" The Rocket Grunt whimpers.
"That's it..." Sam glared fiercely at the Rocket Grunts. "Tell me where they are... NOW!!"
"Yeah, or my Gyarados will eat both of you alive!!" Blue threatens.
"Ok ok, just calm down!" The Rocket Grunt whimpers. "Moltres is on a shipment plane that's on its way here right now, and Articuno is in the same area as Zapdos, on the top floor! You still won't be able to save them though, we changed the password to the room, and you don't have the plane tracker!"
"PIKA!!" Pikachu suddenly tackles the Rocket Grunt, knocking him to the ground as a small device, the plane tracker, falls out of his pocket, sliding across the floor. Blue quickly grabs it...
"Sam, catch!" And throws it to Sam, who promptly grabs it. "Sam, there's still enough time to go save Moltres!" Blue says.
"We should all split up..." I say. "Me and Blue will go after Articuno and Zapdos. Sam, you go and save Moltres!"
"Ok..." Sam nods. "I've got this."