Trainer tower || Chapter 34

Another day of exploring the Sevii Islands! First thing this morning me and Ethan dropped off the sapphire with Celio, so now we can continue adventuring! Today we decided to head over to six island, which looked like it had some fun areas to visit... I hope we find something cool there! My team was a little bit different today, too... Last night Professor Oak called me and told me that Golbat was feeling lonely and missed me, so I chose to bring Charizard back to the lab for a bit, and brought Golbat onto my team! Maybe I'll get the opportunity to battle with Golbat today too... Well, no matter what happens, I know it's gonna be a fun day!
Once we arrived on the island, we went down to this area called Water Path, which went off in two different directions. We first decided to go down the path that led to this place called Ruin Valley, which sounded like it'd have some cool treasures in it. When we were walking around in the valley, I could see some of the wild Pokémon in the area, who all almost seemed... Nervous? They all looked pretty freaked out, mainly hiding in the grass and such. Maybe it was our presence that scared them? I hope not... I'd feel bad if it was... But hey, we won't be here forever.
Anyways, the Ruin Valley had a small area called the Dotted Hole right in the middle of it. It was a small area, which had some tablets and pedestals on them with some sort of braille writing on them, which neither me nor Ethan could really understand that much. The Dotted Hole also had some more puzzles in it that we were trying to figure out, but when we started figuring out the puzzle, and almost got to the end of the ruins... Out of nowhere, a wild Machamp appeared, and it was acting pretty aggressive too, trying to attack us as we quickly dodged it.
"Whoa! Alright then... Come on out, Golbat! Use Air Slash!!" Golbat attacked, doing a good amount of damage as the Machamp was knocked back a bit. The Machamp then tried to do a Karate Chop attack...
"Dodge it, quick! Then use Air Slash again!!" Golbat did so, knocking the Machamp back again. "Now use Confuse Ray!" Golbat landed the attack, confusing the Machamp as it slowly stumbled out of the room.
"Nice work! Hopefully that'll keep it distracted for a while..." Ethan says.
"Yeah, thanks! He's right, you really did awesome there, Golbat..."
Golbat nodding, excitedly flapping its wings... As his body started to glow with the light of evolution...

And he evolved! I wasn't familiar with what kind of Pokémon this was, though

...And he evolved! I wasn't familiar with what kind of Pokémon this was, though...
"Whoa, that's awesome! Your Golbat evolved into a Crobat..." Ethan says.
"A Crobat?! Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! Thank you, Crobat." I gave Crobat a quick hug, Crobat smiling happily at me. "Sorry we haven't been training together as much... But I promise we'll find some more people to battle!" I say, Crobat nodding as he flapped around excitedly.
"Whoa, hey... Look over here!" Ethan pointed over to some small objects on the ground. We looked over to inspect the objects, which looked like these small stones, each with different colors and a swirly pattern in the middle. Two of the stones had the same blue colors, one of them was gray with a red and yellow swirly pattern, and another was gray with a blue and brown swirly pattern.
"Ooh, I wonder what these are for..." I say, as we both hold up the stones.
"I'm not sure, but they look pretty cool..." Ethan says. "Maybe we should take them. If sure we can find out somewhere what they're used for."
"Yeah... Maybe I can ask Professor Oak about these next time I talk to him." Me and Ethan both grabbed one of each of the blue stones, and Ethan grabbed the red and yellow stone, while I grabbed the blue and brown one.