Fun at the Safari Zone! || Chapter 25

Well, it's been a couple days since all that chaos happened with Team Rocket, and now that we don't have to deal with them anymore, I can finally continue with my adventure! I'm so relieved to be able to continue my adventure, but before I do so... I had an idea. A pretty fun idea! Today, I've decided to actually take the day off instead, and do something fun to celebrate, so... I called Blue and Leaf yesterday, telling them to meet me at the Fuschia City Pokémon center today. And now, I was waiting for them, finally seeing the two approach and run up to me excitedly.
"Hey, Sam! I can't believe we we're able to take down Team Rocket!" Leaf says, giving me a high-five.
"I know! We're like the ultimate team!" I respond. "Nothing can take us down! Right, Blue?"
"Hm? Yeah, I guess so." Blue says, trying to sound casual.
"Aw Blue, don't be like that! The three of us are the ultimate team, whether you like it or not." I say, chuckling.
"I guess you're right." Blue says, smiling. "So, why'd bring us over here today?"
"Oh, right! Well, I have a fun surprise for us. Today... We're going to the Safari Zone! And I have a fun game we're gonna play while we're there!"
"Ooh, a game? Sounds like fun!" Leaf smiles.
"Aw man, it's not a battle?" Blue says. "Man... I only came today cause I thought you wanted to battle me!"
"Sorry about that, Blue..." I respond. "We'll have a battle another day, I swear!"
"So, what's the game we're gonna play there?" Leaf asks.
"Well, I had an idea that we could all catch as many Pokémon in the Safari Zone as possible, and turn it into a competition!" I explain. "The person who catches the most Pokémon wins! And whoever catches the least amount of Pokémon has to pay for dinner! Heheh..."
"Ooh, I'm in! Sounds pretty fun... Maybe I'll catch a strong new teammate in there..." Leaf says, smiling.
"Yeah, me too!" Blue says, smirking. "I've got a bunch of rare Pokémon there I wanna look for anyways... You all better prepare to lose!"
"Ok, great! Then let's go!" We all then started walking over to the Safari Zone, talking about which Pokémon we wanted to capture the most. "You know which Pokémon I'd love to catch?" Leaf asks. "A Chansey! I know they're super rare and hard to catch, but I'd love to have one on my team..."
"Well, I'm gonna try and look for both a Rhyhorn and a Dratini!" Blue says. "They're both pretty strong Pokémon, and one of them would be the perfect Pokémon to fill up my last team slot!"
"What about you, Sam? What kind of Pokémon are you gonna look for?" Leaf asks.
"Hmm... Honestly? I'd be fine catching anything." I respond. "It'd honestly be super cool if I could catch every species in there!"
"Yeah, good luck with that." Blue scoffs. Eventually, the three of us arrived at the Safari Zone entrance, where we all bought our tickets. Each of us were all handed 30 Safari balls, and some rocks and bait to help catch the Pokémon, finally going inside of the Safari Zone. The area was pretty big, filled with trees, long grass, and more.
"Whoa, awesome... Alright everyone, let's split up!" I announce.
"Yeah! You're all going down!" Leaf giggled, her and Blue immediately dashing off into another area. I stayed in the entrance area, looking around at the various Pokémon walking around in the thick grass. "Whoa, there's so many Pokémon here... Who should I catch first?" My eyes scanned the area, looking across the big river that was also in the area. Across from it, I saw a Pokémon that was watching me...

 Across from it, I saw a Pokémon that was watching me