2

Someone say's " love is divine ",
It comes once in a life time..the things is that you have to learn who's the right one. It comes in a most unexpected time with an unrealistic feelings which is quite impossible to describe. Some people fall for beauty, some for money which is actually not love, some for no reason ." Love " this word may seen so simple which held the most Powerful dosses to calm our Soul down.

Some think love doesn’t exists, some think It's boring, some think It's just a waste of time.

But did you ever though of someone with a heart, rich, handsome, humble, dominant, workaholic, charming guy haven’t meet someone like he desires for?

Taehyung,
A name which radiant dominance. His words and power both are powerful like his personality. He know's he hold power to shut anyone easily down though this handsome man never do anything by his power but with his works. He's perfect man well perfect bachelor actually. Many boys and girls try to hit on him but he's not available . His days are fulfilled with work schedule's and night's fill with checking emails and paper's .

He wasn't like this but the time makes him love his work without his knowing . Even though he misses his own time but the smile afterwards on his parents face make everything worth it.

He always wanted to give his dad rest cause growing up he saw his dad not being available to spend their family time with them. His mom used to be always broken and worried about the others health so wanted to give them their time back when he's enough age to hold the place once his father used to hold. Now his parents miss him to be with them but at the same time happy having each other on their side.

They now freely travel and enjoy their time. That's what makes Taehyung happy.

And if we talk about taehyung then it's a long story short,
He loves his work just like his morning tea.

As usually this man is doing his work in his room, well he's a Co -CEO  so there's lot to do. Mr kim is current CEO of Floral textile and industry (a/n ; just a random name)
Well, It's an perfume company. They have 3 section's of workers with different part's in one building. They are one of those successful industry who radiant power and hard word. But theirs a lot to still achieve and taehyung is trying his best to make his parents proud of himself.

Being an co -CEO is hard, yah we think money is everything with fame but not everytime actually. Taehyung work so hard that he forgot to eat. All thanks to his mom and dad who always threat their child for being such an cute bear with puppy eyes for who always sneak early in the morning with nothing in his tummy.But today bear can't go anywhere cuz guess what his mom scold him for not taking care of himself. He being a mom's boy stayed till having breakfast cuz angry mom Isn't a good thing at all (a/n : i mean it 😶).

He  took his breakfast with his mom and dad having a long  conversation as always. His parents are in total mood .sometimes and at the breakfast table they have a whole tank of energy on their body .

Suddenly his mom was signalling her husband to say something  with her so called glare and sign language which get unnoticed by tae as he was almost falling asleep again on the table.The boy didn't sleep much last night. His dad cleared his throat which caught tae's attention saying

-"bear, you'r 27 already right? "
Tae nodded and his dad continued

- "you know i got your mom at 20, when we were in College. She was so lovely like she's now. She caught my attention and we get married without dating. It's not like i didn’t wanted to date her, i was so into her that i couldn’t wait but make her mine. "

Mr.s kim was blushing by her husband's silliness in front their son. Mr kim smirked and taehyung fake gagged at their morning romance scene in front of his salad.

She lowered her head  saying

- " love, stop it.. You were supposed to be saying something eles right.."
Mr kim again started saying

- "yes honey. I was about to say bear you'r already 27, don't you think you should find someone for yourself? We are ok with anyone You'll choose. We also wants you to see with someone having good time and making a family. We are getting old bear don't make us wait again saying you'r into works. "

Taehyung was about say that " work is important " line again but after hearing his dad's word he stopped. He said

-" I'll try to find someone dad, just like you did and I'll also make a family..Don't worry.. Now finish your food and take your medicine.. "

" son, you can bring someone on house though. Like fRiEnDs.. You know " Mrs kim ugly smirked while Mr made a similar face with her wife while taehyung was so done with his parents .

Suddenly his phone ringed and he picked up saying
-hello, ms cho.. Yes thanks I'll be there in 30 min..

His mom asked by hearing his words
-" honey you are going somewhere? "

He nodded with gulping his food saying
- "yes mom I've to attend a ceremony at Seoul international University. "

His dad being a tease Said making his son choked on food -

- "honey i heard there had tons of International students also students from Korea . You know you can have one for yourself. "
His mom ended up laughing at her son's misery saying
-" love don't give him a hard time, bear will find one. "

His dad poked his arm while smirking and taehyung was done with his parents for the 67 time .

But who knows that ceremony will make his " workaholic " self into someone eles. (a/n : your author knows 😏😏😏😏😏😏)