7

Hello my lovely sweet hearts 💜. As I'm a fetus writer i would like like to say you are welcome to drop your thoughts here and as the chapter’s will go on i will introduce you to the other side character's. I myself do find it hard to keep it in mind who's actually whome so i thought to give came up with this. Enjoy ~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Water droplets started to fall and hit a naked shoulder maintaining the ever hitting contest with the floor.

A unfocused mind was unconsciously starting at the blank glass wall like it's the most important thing in the world.Not knowing when and how he got standing like this, he Finally blinked his eyes. Water droplets being the happiest one that time started to run over his scalp to his forehead to his closed eyes.As his parted his lips to take a breath which he was holding for a while to stop thinking everything and anything. He is kinda divested and conflict that how he is stucked like this. Yes, he isn't happy about what his parents just told him. Sighing over his luck and time he came out from shower and choosed his trouser and tea shirt to wear.

Going to bed he pull his laptop and opened his new filled Gallery with is stuffed with author knows how many pictures. A drop of tear left him eyes following another one.wiping his eyes he kissed jungkook's forehead saying

" maybe we are not for each other.It's not even like i know you for years or months but your those eyes took my heart with their first glance. I'm not coward but I don't even know if you know me or  remembered me. It's weird how I'm calling you mine without realising like a whipped married man but here I'm going to meet with someone eles i don't even know. Trust me i will do everything to cancel this marriage. I can't say no neither yes. I love my mom and dad so i dont wanna make them feel down just by me while i think i like you. What should i do? "

Without realising sleep take over his eye sight with his laptop in his lap.Fluffy upper eyes with tear stained cheeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------

With a tea cup in hand eyes holding a unknown emotion jungkook was staring at the sky who is pouring rains like he want someone to pour love in his empty heart.A sudden realization started to build up in his heart. A shaky breath left his throat.

Getting married is something jungkook never thought of but wanted something so sweet like the mixer or honey and tea leafs scent which is now running around him.

In his whole life all he knew was he's a boy who has to work hard to build himself. His parent's never leave his side when he needed them. All those years they invested lots of thing for him. Their love, care, commitment everything they had was and is only for him.

From his childhood he saw how his parents communicates with each other no matter how hard the situation gets! His dad the supreme leader of their family and his hero always the best dad and best husband for jungkook and his mom. No, It's not like his parents never fight or never get salty, but their understanding level always is another amazement for him.

He saw in his childhood how his mom always took cared of his dad.After coming from office his dad used to be damn tired that moving his muscle used to seem the hardest thing that time. His mom always feed him with so much adoration and care that somehow he wanted to took care of someone in future. When his dad used to get sick the distress his mom used to feel was something can be seem by one glance. Most of the time lil kook used to cry for not having any family time despite of being showered of love and pamper by his maa and dad. He wanted to have small date, outing, cuddling but he hated his dad's office who used to tie his dad. But when his dad got time their movie night always make it covered up the absence anyways. Simply he love his family.

A perfect family from which he belongs to, he wanted to have the same family for himself. Where love and trust will be the top priority. A mutual respect and bond will cover the whole family in a knot. Where breakfast will be the best thing to make everyone's day and dinner will be the best thing after a tiring day.

" a family " which he craves without noticing. A family without his parents had.which he will make him with the one he loves.

Thinking so much he again took a long muddy odor in his nostril's to make himself again aware of the coldness of rain. He tucked his black silky hair which his smooth fingerprint behind his right ear.  He forgot about his tea totally which is cold by now.He chuckles softly sucking the tea in a slow manner cursing himself for letting the tea get cold.
---------------------------------------------_------------

‌The next day -

Waking up from the deep Slumber taehyung did his morning routine, started to chew his breakfast like It's some rock from western part of sea which is so hard that teethe may can get damaged but the not rock breakfast.  Seeing the distress of his face his dad was feeling guilty for forcing his son to meet up with someone he don't even know.

" Son, you know you can tell me what's the problem. Dad will support you. "

His dad played like he didn’t read his son's mind. Top of that, his son never told them about someone he wanna date so It's totally unfazed for them to know. Taehyung shook his head indicating he has nothing to say.

" is it about your date tonight? Don't worry you will like him after one glance. He's such a pretty human from heart and soul son. And if you don't like him them we won't force  you. Rest assumed "
Taehyung smiled at that.

At Jeon's :

After coming from shower jungkook stared at the new pile of clothes his maa has chosen for her bun. He is feeling nothing. He has many dreams to accomplish and a family and getting married is something he wants to have with the one the loves.

Slowly his nerves started to kick in him. He stands there for a minute after coming from daze he touched them closing his eyes. He is trying to take the sudden decision affirmatively. He's definitely scared for no reason but not getting things work out. He dressed up, put some minimal make up with a cherry lip balm while a small knock rings through the whole room, cause he's doing everything with pin drop silence.
" Bun, you ready? Mr.kim and Mrs kim is waiting. "
" yes maa. I- I'm ready. Coming "

Pulling his legs he stands up and unlock the door making his maa happier then ever.
" omo, my bun looks so adorable. My sweet bun. Bun don't worry ok?  Don't feel nervous we are with you no matter what. "

Jungkook just smiled softly making his way to downstairs with his maa.

_________°°°°°_________________________

1205 words hehe

...i hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. And leave a heart so that you can marry min yoongi 💅😗. I'll tell yoongi about that...hehe...bye~